FIFTY FIVE: GRILL TIME

Belles's POV

Stick a fork in me because I am done with a capital D. I swear, if I try to eat even one more bite of steak, or pasta, or pumpkin pie, I'll explode.

Which, with the way everyone else is relaxing on the sofas and the lux loungers in Caleb's massive living room, I'd say I'm not the only one feeling more stuffed than the delicious steak we consumed a few hours ago.

"You really outdid yourself, Steph. I ate so much food it looks like Caleb knocked me up again," Lizzie comments as she steps into the room, holding a glass of wine and a bourbon in her hands. She hands one off to her husband Caleb and proceeds to make herself cozy in his lap.

"God, I know," Thylane agrees with wide eyes, patting her stomach, and her husband Wren wraps his arm around her shoulders and kisses her forehead. "But damn, the food was so good. Seriously, Steph. Kudos to the chef."

"Pretty sure my darling wife is otherwise occupied sleeping off the booze Belle gave her," Riley teases, his voice quiet as he glances down at a sleeping Steph in his lap.

"Lizzie, is that a challenge?" Caleb asks, kissing Lizzie's cheek and resting a free hand on her knee.

"Is what a challenge?"

He waggles his brows. "Knocking you up again."

"Um...no. Pretty sure I'm all set with my mini-me heathens you already bestowed upon me." Lizzie snorts. Then not-so-discreetly slaps him in the crotch.

Caleb groans, but then he grins. "Yeah, but you know, what if we have a boy this time?"

"Aw, a mini-Caleb!" Thylane exclaims from the other side of the room where she's currently cozied up with her husband Wren, who instantly starts cracking up when he takes in Caleb's wide, terrified eyes.

"Never mind," Lizzie mutters.

"What's that supposed to mean, Lizzie?" Caleb retorts and Lizzie turns to glare at him.

"It means I literally cannot handle two Caleb in the same house."

She sits up and glares at him. "Are you saying I'm high-maintenance, Lizzie?"

"Uh oh..." Both Me and Arden tease from across the room, grinning at each other with amused eyes.

"Oh boy," Caden's girlfriend, comments. "I think shit is about to go down."

Instantly, Zoe giggles and hides her face into her husband Kyrie's chest. "I'm afraid to look. I think she might really turn into a praying mantis and bite his head off."

"Guys, if you two would be needing an attorney, I'm not available." Kyrie mutters laughing and raises his glass then drink on it.

Wren and Thylane watch on in fascination like they have popcorn in their laps. Same thing with Riley and Caden.

"Lizzie," Caleb calls unto her. Ignoring Kyrie's comment. Lizzie snaps, eyeing her husband with the kind of glare I think might actually singe skin.

"No, honey, I'm not saying you're high-maintenance. I'm saying you're a lunatic," Lizzie eventually answers, and everyone in the room just stares with wide eyes. "A hot, possessive, gorgeous, fluffing amazing lunatic whom I love dearly. But a lunatic, nonetheless."