THIRTY-ONE: IBIZA

Belle's POV

Honeymoon in Ibiza, Spain.

Arden is beside me, stretched out on a sun lounger. My husband - my sexy, handsome for his own good husband, in his signature reading glasses and shirtless and in his beach shorts - reading a book in his iPad. He looks more like a student than the hotshot hotelier of one of the top privately owned companies.

I stare up through the sea of clouds at the bluest skies, summer blue with a contented sigh. Skies color is just like Arden's orbs.

On the final two days of our honeymoon, we laze in the afternoon sun on the beach of Ibiza bay, Islas Balearic, Spain.

One of the most famous, scenic and popular of the Balearic Islands is Ibiza. Although the island's size is relatively small, it is packed with amazing sights, attractions and things to do. Ibiza is widely known for its wild nightlife, but there is also plenty of other exciting things to do during the day. From the history of Ibiza Town, across breathtaking view from Sa Talaiassa to the sandy beaches of Cala Llenya, Ibiza is an island that is well worth a visit. And thank heavens for my husbands surprise honeymoon getaway. I can scratch this off my list now.

I open my eyes and gaze out at him. Sitting back, I doze off.

"You'll get sunburn." Arden whispers from my ear, startling me from my doze.

I give him my sweetest smile. The late afternoon sun has shifted, and I am under It's full glare. He smirks and in one swift move pulls my sun lounger into the shade.

"Thank you, Husband."

"My pleasure, Wife." He raises an eyebrow, his eyes shining with love and my heart expands.

He leans down and kisses me, playfully biting my lower lip.

"Can you put on some more sunscreen on me please?" I pout against his lips.

"Of course, sit please."He orders, his voice husky. With slow strokes, he applied in sunscreen. "You're very gorgeous, wife. I am so lucky."he murmurs as his fingers skim over my breasts, spreading the lotion.

I gaze shyly up at him through my lashes. "I absolutely agree with you."

"Ever so humble, wife." He smirks. "Turn over. I'll put some on your back." Smiling, I roll over, and he undoes the back strap of my expensive bikini.

When he's finished he slaps my behind. "Done." I thank him once more and I drift back into my afternoon nap.

My eyelashes flutter in the glare of the sun and I find Arden watching me.

"Thirsty?" He asks.

"Yes." I mutter sleepily.

"I could watch you all day." He hands me a drink. "Tired?"He added.

I flush. "I didn't get much sleep last night."

Talking about all the love making we did until dawn.

"Me neither." He grins and stand up. I lose my train of thoughts because of that grin. I pulled his hand toward me, he stumbles right back at where he was seated. I pulled him closer and I run my teeth along his jaw, his stubble tickly against my tongue, not caring a dime for the onlookers.

He groans. Tugs my hair gently, tilting my head back, exposing my throat. He trails kisses from my ear down my neck. Arden pulls away and gazes down at me, his eyes warm, wanting and amused. "I thought you hated PDA's." He knows how private person I am. But with Arden this close, I always tend to forget. 

"Yes. But not right now."I whisper, teasing.

"Wife, you're unbelievable." He says, grinning like a fool. He bites his lower lip to stifle his amusement. "We have all night."