THIRTY THREE: FAMILY DINNER

Belle's POV

We are back to work and back to our routine.

However, every morning now are awesome, ending and beginning my day with Arden. We rode to work with my back propped against his side and his arm slung over my shoulder so that his fingers could link with mine.

As he toyed with my wedding and engagement rings, I kicked out my legs and eyed the classic nude heels he'd bought me along with some outfits too. To start out the new week, I'd decided on a black pinstriped sheath dress with a thin blue belt that reminded me of his eyes. He had excellent taste; I had to give him that.

When I'd checked out the drawers he had set aside for me in his bathroom. I have found all of my cosmetics and toiletries in all my shades. And all my things and it's already unpacked and sorted I didn't bother to ask when were my stuff been brought to the penthouse, our mothers probably have something to do with it. I silently thanked my mom and roni - my mother in law, for their effort while Arden and I were in our honeymoon.

The highlight of my morning had been helping Arden dress in one of his seriously sexy suits. I'd button his shirt; he'd tucked it into his pants. I'd fastened his fly; he had knotted his tie. He'd shrugged into his vest; I'd smoothed the finely tailored material over his equally fine shirt, amazed to find that it could be just as sexy putting clothes on him as it was to take them off. It was like wrapping my own gift.

The world would see the beauty of the packaging, but only I knew the man inside it and how precious he was. His intimate smiles and his deep husky laugh, the gentleness of his touch and the ferocity of his passion were all reserved for me.

The latest Roll Royce bounced lightly over a pothole in the road and Arden tightened his hold. "What's our plan after work?"

"We are going to have dinner at my parents', a Welcome home dinner. All the family will be there," I said.

"Of course," Arden replies, smiling.

***

We are all sitting around the table on the terrace of our family home, enjoying the stars in the sky. My dad and father-in-law looks ridiculous in their bikini pictured aprons as they stands at the barbecue. My mom and my mother-in-law are setting various salads out on the table, while Caleb, Arden, Wren, Kyrie, Riley and Caden trade friendly insults.

"How the fuck was Rio?" Wren asks when he stares at us.

I laugh. "Ibiza," I correct.

"Right," Wren says with a nod.

"I don't like Ibiza. The women eat raw fish meat. Hard to kiss a woman that has that shit in their mouths." Kyrie comments.

Arden and I both laugh. "You are a piece of work, man," Arden murmurs.

Their discussion instantly diverted to business, and Lizzie grill me about our honeymoon. Arden keeps hold of my hand, his fingers playing with my wedding and engagement rings. It's becoming one of his habitual gesture.

"So If you can finalized the layout, I have a window August through to mid October and can get Riley's team to work on it," Caleb says as he stretches and drops an arm around Lizzie's shoulder, making her smile. Riley's family owns a construction firm. They're family's been partnering with ours for as long as I can remember.

"The designer is due to come over to discuss the plan tomorrow at the office." Riley replies.

"I hope we can finalize everything then." Arden turns and looks at me expectantly.

Oh...

"Sure." I smile at him. Why do I need to make the decision, again? My alter ego retorted, 'Because your his general manager, duh.'