FOUR

Belle's POV

The INKwell Lounge(760 8th Avenue)

INKwell is unique experience amongst New York City clubs. Quite a large venue, there is plenty of room for dancing, and the INKwell features several floors that play host to a supper club, lounge and party spaces. For a post-theater night on the town, the conveniently located INKwell in Times Square is the perfect place to keep the evening alive. With its rooftop setting offering breathtaking vistas of the city, not to mention its retractable roof that is opened in cooperative weather. And it's fifteen minutes away from home

With the music's loud bass vibrating aggressively through my entire body, I swayed my hips back and forth in time with the beat and relished the feeling of being slightly intoxicated. Lights in the form of orange neon momentarily invaded my vision, giving me no option but to close my eyes as I hoped and prayed in the meantime that my legs were stable enough to stay up without the use of my sight.

"Vodka?" shouted Lizzie, in all her drunken glory. She's dating my brother, Caleb. She's different from any girls Caleb dated before. And it's the first time Caleb actually introduce me to a girl she's dating.

With my hair down and an ass packed tightly into leather trousers, it was no surprise I was causing speculation from various members of the male population and even some from the female variety. Envy flashed in the eyes of the many women that danced nearby.

"I'm buying!"

Lizzie is gorgeous and she doesn't seem too oblivious of the attention she was causing too, Lizzie simply grabbed my arm and dragged me across the dance floor at INKwell.

We both just about to made it to the bar with little to no obstacles, though were stopped short of our destination when a younger guy barely out of school attempted to touch Lizzie's bottom. She simply glared at him as he apologised, "Sorry, babe. That was a complete accident. How about I make it up to you with a dance?"

"No thanks," she gently declined. "I'm here with someone, but I'm flattered."

Continuing to push her way through the crowd, she left the poor guy looking sad from her rejection.

Lizzie ordered our drinks and chatted with that barman for a bit. And we've known that he'd been working behind the bar for roughly a week and he obviously looked smitten to Lizzie's beauty. I couldn't blame him though. With coffee brown hair and a glorious sun-kissed complexion, she really was what men would consider a hottie.

We went to our tables, where we are seated with our new drinks in hand.

"Where the both of you go?"Caleb ask. He stands up to assist both Lizzie and I to our chair.

"We order drinks from the bar." Lizzie answers him casually. Then pay her attention back to me. "So, Belle. What is your type? I can hook you up with a blind date." She smiles at me.

"N - not —" Caleb interrupt us but shut his mouth when Lizzie glares at him, gesturing him to zip it.

When did my brother shut up for a woman. He was never one to concede.

"Me, I dunno." I answered shyly.

"How about that barman, what do you think of him?" She points to the other barman next to the one we ordered our drinks from earlier.

Nodding my head towards that very gorgeous barman, he's sexy as hell. But his not as half as sexy compared to Arden. 'What am I thinking. Stop.'I castigated myself.

"His good looking, I guess." I admit.

But, I preferred a more traditional approach and it took one look at my track record to establish how well that was working out for me. Twenty-two-years-old and I could count the number of men I've dated with one finger.
How incredibly outrageous of me!