FIFTY ONE: PANTIES IN A TWIST

Arden's POV

"Shit, shit, shit," I mumble, hiding around the corner from my office and watching Belle walk out of my office. I know that look on her face. She's pissed.

I panicked and didn't know what to do. I was watching the cameras, but then I lost track of her. It wasn't her normal lunch break, and I knew she would text or call me to asked me to lunch. I even slipped a little note in her office desk telling her how much I loved her.

But instead of her asking me to eat like she usually do, she disappeared. It wasn't until I got a text from Jaden telling me my wife just showed up at my office, then I realized she gave me the slip. I never knew my wife had spy capabilities, but I was wrong.

When I watch her walk away, I run in the office and find Jaden at his desk keying in invoices. He jumps up in shock when he sees me walk in.

"Sir Arden, your wife just left. I've had to push several meetings. Are you in your office today?" The words tumble out of his mouth as he follows close on my heels.
I ignore him and march back to my office. I'd watched her through the window as she strutted her way to my office awhile ago, then she walked out. I want to know what she did.

When I walk in, I look around and see crumpled fabric on the desk.

"Well, since you're here now, I could go ahead and get the conference call started and it could replace the meeting you were supposed to have this morning."

"I'm not here," I say, as I walk over to my desk and find what looks like a rumpled handkerchief.

"Obviously you're here. I just need to go over some things, and you're not answering your emails. With all due respect, this really this isn't the time to slack off. I've got people calling all hours of the day begging for appointments with you since Caleb and Riley are on parental leave and Caden is on a business trip. Sir Wren and Sir Kyrie can only do so much. This could be an amazing opportunity to double your profits from last year."

When I pick up the scrap of fabric, I know instantly what they are. "Jaden," I say through clenched teeth.

"Yes, Sir Arden?"

"With all due respect, get the fuck out of my office," I say, balling up her panties in my fist and seeing the handwritten note under them.

I don't hear his response. I just know he does as I ask when the handle on the door clicks closed.

"What are you up to, Belle?" I ask as I pick up the note and read what it says.

Thought you might be hungry... Looks like I was wrong. I have to attend an event later this evening, I know you'll work late because your schedule is full, but don't worry, I told Marie and Cleo to stay up late tonight with the twins.

Love, Belle.

PS:Don't worry about the paperworks, I think Jaden is about to finish everything on schedule for you. Oh, He also said you aren't at your office the whole afternoon yesterday.

I curse as I ball up the note. Jaden didn't know what I was up to yesterday, so my cover isn't blown. But she knows I wasn't at the office like I said I was. Damn it, I should have told him to keep quiet about me being out the office.

Glancing down at my hand, I see the now familiar pale pink cotton panties I'd slid up her legs this morning. Which means right this second, my wife has her bare pussy wet and ready for the taking.

I growl as I stuff her panties into my pocket and then nearly yank my office door off the hinges before I stomp down the hall. I'm in a cloud of anger as I barrel down the hall, but I know I need to say something to Jaden so he doesn't just quit on me.