TWENTY EIGHT

Belle's POV

Lizzie pulls me into a hug. "Congratulations! You two have always been great for each other."

"......but too clueless before, probably. Good thing they figured that out." Caleb adds.

"ignore him," She scowl at Caleb, she grab me by the arm. "Come on, you have to tell me the details and when I said details, I want to know everything." She says and walks towards, Steph, Rylie, Wren and Kyrie.

Caden turns towards Arden. "I'm glad."

"Were you secretly expecting me to proposed to Belle?" Arden ask and Caden chuckles nodding his head, leaving me clearing my throat — loving the fact that they actually like about this a little bit too much — especially our mothers.

"You two are engaged." Steph squeals and hugs us in congratulations.

"May I take your order?"The waiter asks standing besides us as he holds into his notepad. Then all of a sudden, he starts to point out at my engagement ring with a smile on his face. "Congratulations, I heard." He paused and adds. "I mean, everyone heard," which causes Arden to look at me, I smiled glancing back at his direction. Our engagement was wildly announced by the media, letting the whole world know that one of 'the hottest bachelor' will indeed end his days of being a bachelor to become a husband. Basically, I was known as lucky by some.

"We'll have six order of the usual, Kurt." Caleb replies, making him write on his notepad before turning towards us, waiting for Arden to say his order but instead he just keep staring at me.

"Make that seven." Caden adds, which the waiter writes on his notepad again and turning to face us again.

"Can you give us a minute?" I ask gesturing him to walk away and just take my brothers order on the counter. As soon as the waiter already walk away, my eyes remain on my best friend who seems to be eyeing my newly manicured nails.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know." Arden apologize all of a sudden.

"You're sorry? For what?" Raising my eyebrow, purposely making him explain.

"For our engagement to be topic of the week, and probably the month. I didn't expect the media to find out about this. because if I did, I would've done something." He explains before turning to look at the television on the wall, like on cue seeing the news flashes his picture.

'The well-known billionaire and only heir of Langley Company, Arden Langley will soon end his title as one of the hottest bachelor. Recently proposed to his best friend Belle McKinley Campbell, the only daughter of Ezra Campbell and Isabela McKinley-Campbell heiress of Campbell Chain of hotels. Rumours have confirmed Arden had proposed during their trip at cleaveland," To my surprise my picture flashes on the news as well, showing Arden beside me, which causes me to turn and look at him. Both of his eyes are fix on me not on the screen, unlike my brother's and friends which are fixated on the News.

"At least I look good on that picture." I say smirking at him as I sigh. "It's not your fault, you dont have to be sorry. You dont need to apologize for something, out of your power because this is the media we're talking about. They are capable of spreading lies or even news to anyone and I should be the one to understand more about that." I continued to talk. "They even called me heiress."

"You are an heiress." Arden state his lips curves up into a smile . "So, you are not mad about.... the press?" He asks slowly.