THIRTY TWO: STROLLING IBIZA

FLASH BACK
Arden's POV

"Why don't we list down our ideal person to be with." I suggested to Belle, mainly to know if I have a chance and so I could change to be the man that she wants. or I can be better.

"Why?"

"Why not?" I countered.

"For one, it's childish." She laughs. "You shouldn't have a list for the one you like, right?"

"Aaw, muffin! Your such a romantic, aren't you." I chuckled at her innocence. She's so adorable.

She throw a mint at me.

"Oh, come on. Haven't you had a talk like this with your girl friends before."

"Exactly!" Agreeing with me. "That's what girls talk about. And guys like you, should talk about that with, you know?" She looks at me intently, and adds. "Guys."

"Why can't we not talk about this stuff? We're best friends."

"Because?" Belle can't seem to justify the words she's telling me.

"Come on, Belle." I plead. "This is solely for our benefit."

"How exactly?"

"You know, your a girl and your perception about my ideal woman would probably be different than the boys. Plus your the only person who could tell me straight to my face if my ideal woman really exist or it's just an imagination. That way I can change it." I explained. I hope it's believable.

She nods. "Okay."

Yes! She agreed!

"Here." I hand her my notes.

"Pen?" I hand her my extra pen. "Thanks." She started writing but stops and looks at me. "Why are we doing this again? It's not like my dad would allow me to date. We're in grade school."

Another witty question that I need to work around. " We're in twelfth grade. We'd be entering highschool next year. This is solely to eliminate future guys who would court you knowing what you really like. Vice versa. So it's not a waste of time."

"Hmm. I don't think I need a list, That's my brothers job."She's talking about her brother scaring every boy who shows interest on her. "That includes you and the rest of our friends." She added joking me. "But, Okay." She continued writing again.

I'm looking at her notes from time to time. She glared at me and cover her notes. "No peeking."

I laugh. "This is not a test, Belle."

"Whatever, Ar. Stop looking at my paper or I'll poke your eye." She rolled her eyes at me. I shake my head.

A few minutes later. We both utter done at the same time. And laugh.

"Let's exchange notes."Arden suggested.

"This is not a complete list of what I like or want but these things are closest to my heart."Belle hand me over her notes.

"Why?"

"I dunno." She shrugs her shoulder. "Maybe because I haven't had a relationship yet, and it's not really in my mind right now. And you know I had an agreement with my dad, my focus now is my studies."

"Okay. Let's revisit this once in a while then. If you know, you need to add anything or change?"

"Know what? If you can fulfill just a few in my list, I'll consider you as a perfect man."