Not like the others... Revenant x Brave!Strong!Short!Rude!Reader

Not Requested

Plot: (Y/N) makes a brave stand against Revenant that will change their life.

Narrator's POV

Throughout most of your life, people underestimated you because you were short. Even the legends did when you first met them. They thought you were weak.

You definitely proved them wrong...

On the first day of being an Apex Legend, you had already asserted your dominance. Mirage had to learn the hard way that you are tougher than you look. Despite that first bad impression, Elliott had become your friend. He still teased you, receiving a punch or kick each time.

You had joined the Apex games right before Revenant. But as soon as you finally met Revenant the day he joined, you HATED him. Every other legend either hated or feared the synthetic nightmare, except for Pathfinder, who saw everyone as a friend.

Your first talk with him was one most of the legends would never forget.

Your POV

A new legend has joined the games. Great. Another person to tease me. Heh, I guess they will be my next target...

Narrator POV

Revenant looked around. He didn't care about the other legends. They were just worthless skinsuits. But as he looked at the legend next to Mirage, he saw (Y/N).

Revenant's POV

Huh, so these are the skinbags I have to put up with. Pathetic. I noticed the one they called Mirage was talking to another legend, so I walked up to the duo to find out who this mysterious person was. Maybe another skinsuit to torture.

"Hey Meatsack, who is your little friend over here?" I asked the holographic trickster.

"Uh- Oh hey! You're the new legend! Um...cool stuff, yeah! Uh, please don't kill me..." stated Elliott, with a nervous look on his face.

I leaned closer to Mirage and pointed at the legend next to him. "You didn't answer my question. Who is this?"

"Huh, wha- oh this? This is my friend, (Y/N). They are one of the toughest legends I know. But quite short too-" Mirage exclaimed before being hit in the stomach by (Y/N). He doubled over in pain. Huh. I guess this (Y/N) is strong. I like that.

Narrator POV

"Whatever, skinsuits. Just know that," Revenant grabbed Elliott by his scarf, "I don't want any of you bothering me..."

Suddenly, Revenant let out a gasp of pain and dropped Mirage. Mirage felt quite scared, and used his ultimate to run away. (Y/N) had just shot the murderbot with a wingman. Not enough damage to kill him, but enough to cause serious pain.

"Don't you dare speak to Elliott like that again, tin can!" (Y/N) shouted at Revenant.

Revenant's POV

Does this (Y/N) really think they can get away with that?! I walked up to them, and as a change my hand into a knife, I say, "Be careful, I can cut your pretty face, skinsuit..."

Your POV

I blushed. No one has ever called me pretty before, but I know he didn't mean it. I grab his arm with the knife hand, push it away, and stare up at him while threatening, "You don't scare me. I am not afraid to tear you up, simulacrum." I know what kind of thing this nightmare is. I have done a small amount of research on the simulacrum.

Revenant's POV

I was shocked. No one has ever stood up to me like that. This skinbag isn't even scared of me. Well, maybe I will show them.

I pushed (Y/N) up against a wall and whispered "If you think you can threaten me, then you are DEAD WRONG. I can show you what your insides look like..."

Your POV

What is wrong with this piece of metal?! Do I need to tear him apart? "Shut up! You aren't scary. Just...annoying. Leave me alone." I told the red robot.

He stayed quiet for a few seconds, then spoke,

"You are not like the others...you don't fear me..."

Revenant gently touched my face and confessed, "I like that~"

I looked him in his lifeless eyes, "Shut it. I hate you." Then I walked away.

As I made it to my room, I realized, was Revenant flirting with me?

My thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on my door. "Come in, or whatever..." I mumbled the last part.

As the door opened, I saw it was Elliott. "Heyyyyyy...so, you and Rev, huh?" he suggested.

"What are you talking about?" I asked harshly.

"I saw everything. I ship it." Mirage quickly said before running out of my room.

"ELLIOTT!" I yelled, but then thought about what he said...

Me and Revenant? Together? How absurd.

Revenant's POV

(Y/N) is different. I will have fun messing with them...

Apex Legends Oneshots! ❤On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara