A little confusion~ Gibraltar x Loba (Platonic)

(A/N): This will be short. It's kind of like my headcanon as to how Gibraltar and Loba became friends!

Loba's POV

Ah, want a wonderful day~

All of these legends are quite interesting people, but of course I want to avoid that demon, who is called Revenant.

But, there is one legend I have yet to truly speak with...

The one they call Gibraltar, I believe. I have seen his respect for everyone here, which I appreciate, as he will most definitely show me the same respect.

Although, he may be someone else whose heart I can break~

Narrator POV

The Brazillian woman searched for Gibraltar until she found him talking to Octane. The two seemed close. As Octane left, Loba walked up to the taller man.

"Hello, beautiful~" She cooed to Makoa. "We may not know each other well, but I think we can get to know each other other a date, what do you say?~"

Now Loba and Gibraltar did somewhat know each other, but they never had a deep conversation.

Makoa laughed, "I'm really sorry sistah, but, I'm gay!" He explained to the shorter figure.

Loba was shocked for a moment, and her cheeks heated up in embarrassment. She was not homophobic, but Loba was not aware that another queer legend other than her and Bloodhound was on the team.

"Oh, really? I apologize. Maybe we can still be friends, though~" She offered to the shielded fortress of a man.

"Nah, it's alright. And yeah, we can be friends." He replied with a friendly tone.

"I didn't know Bloodhound and I were the only queer ones. I am bisexual, but it's nice to meet another in our community~" Loba admitted as she winked at Gibraltar. "I guess there was a little confusion~"