They are perfect~ Mirage x Bloodhound

Not Requested

Plot: Mirage saves Hound after a match, and goes on a date with them later.

(A/N): The video is mine, but not the audio.

Narrator POV

Elliott didn't understand his own feelings sometimes. His sexuality was even more confusing, but came to realize that he was a bisexual mess.

The trickster was often put in a team with Wraith or Pathfinder, but this time, he was paired with Bloodhound and Lifeline.

You see, Mirage had the biggest crush on Bloodhound, and he was crushing on the hunter sense they joined the games.

What was not to love about Bloodhound? Their beautiful voice, respect for the enemy, their mature personality, the list could go on. Mirage's feelings for the hunter were so strong, that he could hardly function around them.

It was so obvious Elliott loved Bloodhound. Over half the legends knew, but Bloodhound didn't. They are oblivious.

Anyways, Lifeline was also aware of Mirage's "issue" and knew this was going to be a long match.

Timeskip to round 2 of the match~

Mirage's POV

We just finished off a whole squad. Or should I say, Ajay and Bloodhound did. I was so distracted that I could hardly focus. But I think we are still doing fanti- fans- great! We are still doing great!

"Hop up here, skullpiercer!" I pinged this, knowing Bloodhound needed it. They already had 7 kills with their Longbow!

Bloodhound's POV

"I need it." I found it quite generous that Elliott informed me about this skullpiercer. He was aware that I need it. Although I wished to speak with him, we are in battle, and I must focus, and not be distracted.

"Thank you." I said.

"H-Hey! You, my friend, are very welcome!" Exclaimed Elliott. He sounded nervous. Is he alright?

Timeskip to round 4~

Narrator POV

Mirage was scouting for an enemy squad, when suddenly, a single Kraber bullet took him down. "I'm downed, need a little help!" Pleaded Mirage. As Lifeline was about to revive him, she was also knocked by a Kraber bullet.

It was up to Bloodhound. They spotted the sniper and began shooting. Soon, Lifeline bled out, and the downed Mirage was being attacked.

Mirage's POV

Urgh. This hurts. I'm about to die, and-

"I bathe in the bloth!"

Bloodhound went into their ultimate. And in a matter of seconds, the entire team that was attacking me was just a pile of deathboxes.

As I was about to completely bleed out, Bloodhound rushed over to me, and I was revived.

"I-I guess I owe you dinner now, huh?~" I joke, not like Bloth would even care.

"I will hold you to that promise, Elliott." Bloodhound spoke.

Wha-What? The heck? Did they just? Duehrrudhakwhebsjwhev flirt with me?

Narrator POV

Mirage was blushing deeply and internally freaking out, while Bloodhound looked at him with a confused look under their mask.

"Elliott? Are you alright?" Asked the hunter, with a hint of concern in their tone.

"Oh well uh, yeah, yeah! Of course!" Exclaimed Elliott.

As Bloodhound was about to speak again, Mirage noticed an enemy running at Bloodhound. Elliott quickly grabbed his R-301.

"Houndie look out!" Mirage yelled as he destroyed the enemy.

"You are the Apex Champions!" Stated the announcer.

Bloodhound's POV

We have become the champions again. I must thank Elliott for saving my life. I walked up to him.

"Elliott?"

"Yeah, Houndie?"

That nickname again. I was flustered under my mask, but I remained calm.

"Thank you for saving me, félagi. The gods bless you."

"Well uh, I am just glad I could help you, Hound!" Mirage cheered.

I had then remembered...

"You had asked me out for dinner, correct?"

Mirage's POV

Oh my god. I did. I totally forgot! AUGJFHEMXIEHAKZU. What am I gonna do?

"That? Oh, well uh, yeah, I-I-I guess...did you want to go o-out?" I asked nervously.

Bloodhound stood quietly for a moment. Oh god they're going to reject me-

"I would love to, elskan."

Wait wait what? They said yes? And what does elskan mean? Whatever, I'm just happy they said yes!

"Ah, okay then, how about we eat at my bar...maybe at 6:30pm?" I asked.

Bloodhound replied, "That sounds reasonable. Goodbye Elliott, I look forward to meeting up with you again."

"Yeah, you too!" I shouted!

Oh my gosh. A date? With Bloodhound? I better get ready...

I sighed, they must be, well, they are perfect~