Blood Tears... Revenant x Dead!Reader

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING ONESHOT HAS TRIGGER WARNINGS. IF YOU HAVE DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, DO NOT READ THIS!

Also some small Loba x Bloodhound 😊

Revenant's POV

They're gone.

The one skinsuit...the only one I could love...is gone.

They were EVERYTHING to me. They made life worth living.

They made me want to die a little less.

Now, what's the point? Not even the killing makes me feel "happy." It's not enough. It never truly was. The killing didn't make me want to die any less. Only (Y/N) did. Only (Y/N) could help me. They were my only reason...

Now, I really want to die...

But I can't, can I? No matter how many times I "die," I always come back. I have to suffer their death for eternity.

But maybe there is another way...

Loba. I must convince her to show me my source code. Now. I will not live another day without (Y/N). They aren't here to help me.

And I think I finally know how to persuade the girlie to do what I want.

She seems to have a close bond with Bloodhound. If I threaten to kill them unless Loba sets me free, she WILL do it. I know that Loba cares about her friend Bloodhound. Hell, I think she has feelings for them.

Timeskip ???

"Hey Loba~" I called out to the thief. "I have a surprise for you~"

Loba groaned, "What is it demon? I was busy."

I picked up Bloodhound's unconscious and battered body. They were not dead, but they were injured. Blood on their mask, and blood dripping from my synthetic metal hands.

She gasped. "Bloodhound! Oh no!" The lady began to tear up, but than looked at me with pure anger in her eyes. "You better not kill them!" She screamed.

"I won't, on one condition..." I begin my offer. "You take me. To my. Source code."

Loba was confused and angry. "No! I do not-" Before she could finish, I aimed a Wingman at Bloodhound's body. "You should reconsider..." I threatened.

She was scared. The same look of when I killed her parents. Heh. "Okay, fine. Here are the coordinates-"

Timeskip 2 hours

I finally have it.

The source code.

I no longer need to live another day without (Y/N).

I look at the gun I will use to end my life. A wingman, huh? I equipped it with a skullpiercer, so it would be sure to get the job done.

I looked in a mirror as I aimed the wingman at my head.

But something was different.

I was not in the mirror, (Y/N) was.

And they were crying...they were crying Blood tears...

I'm sorry my love...

*BANG*