Thank you for accepting me, amigo... Crypto x Octane

Not Requested

Plot: Crypto unintentionally discovers one of Octane's deepest secrets.

(A/N): This is based on my headcanon that Octane is a transgender male. Also a TW for body dysphoria.

Narrator POV

The hacker heard the drop of a metal item onto the cold, hard floor. He brought his attention to it, and picked up the blade.

It was Octavio's butterfly knife. The speed demon had just ran by, and dropped his knife.

Tae was about to call out the daredevil's name, but it was too late. The shorter male had already left, not close enough to hear Crypto's voice.

Although, Crypto knew where his Mexican friend was going. Octane sped to his room. Tae could sense that something was going on. Octavio was hiding something...

He placed the butterfly knife in his pocket, first inspecting the beautiful blade for a moment.

The footsteps through the halls were relatively quiet. Tae soon reached Octane's room. Though, as he approached the door, the Korean Male didn't knock, he entered the room without warning.

As soon as he walked in, Crypto said, "Octavio, I have your-"

"Gah, amigo!" The daredevil shouted out of surprise.

Both males were frozen in place. Tae gazed at Octane, and noticed something.

Octavio Silva was wearing a binder.

"S-Silva..." Crypto stuttered. "You're...trans?" He was blushing while gazing at the former female's body, and admiring Octavio's physical features.

He removed his mask, and nodded, unable to speak because of the shame he felt. The shame of being transgender.

Octane took a seat on his bed, and curled up, covering his face to hide tears.

Crypto was speechless. He was in love with a transgender male?

But that didn't really matter to Tae Joon Park. He didn't care that Octane was transgender. He was just surprised that he didn't know this before.

Crypto sat down next to Octane, and whispered, "Shh...it's okay...부끄러워하지 마세요, 사랑 ..."

The gender dysphoric male sobbed, burying his face into Crypto's chest.

Tae blushed as the male got closer, but he rubbed his back, comforting his distressed romantic interest.

"I hate this amigo! I hate this! Why couldn't I have been born a male?!" He continued to vent his hidden feelings.

Crypto didn't speak. For a while, as Octane ranted about hating his body, Tae was silent. He let the male talk about it.

But as Octavio stopped, Crypto talked once again. "Silva, you're still a man. What you were born as doesn't matter. I still love you either way..."

Octane looked up. "A-Amigo...you love me?"

Tae's face heated up when he realized that he confessed deep feelings for the speed demon. But he didn't deny them.

"Ya, Silva. 널 정말 사랑해...I always loved you..." Crypto assured his love.

Silva grinned, and his former tears of sadness turned into tears of joy and happiness.

"Gracias. Thank you for accepting me, amigo..."