There's a real reason he despises you... Bloodhound x Pathfinder

Not Requested

Plot: Bloodhound loses Artur, and Pathfinder helps them search for their bird, and with just one suggestive comment, Artur returns.

(A/N): Mention of platonic Revfinder

Pathfinder's POV

"But why would I bother being nice to those skinsuits? They really don't matter..." My good friend Revenant told me.

Why would he not want to be nice to them? "Yes they do matter! They can all be your friends!"

"I have enough friends." He replied. "You're already a handful, Path."

That's nice to know that he deep down considers me a friend! "Well, if you won't become friends with the other legends, can you at least not shout 'Go to hell!' whenever you see them?"

Revenant chuckled, "Didn't know you heard that, tin can. But fine. I'll try that..."

I exhibited a smiling emoji. "Yay! Thank you friend Revenant!"

I pulled him in for a hug, enjoying every second of it. Revenant didn't even reject my affection!

"Yeah yeah whatever, Path." He replied. "I gotta go and find Loba...she hasn't done her job yet..."

He walked away, and I was about to question what he was talking about, until I saw Bloodhound anxiously looking everywhere.

"Hi Bloodhound!" I greeted them.

They turned to face me. "I apologize, Pathfinder. I cannot conversate at the moment."

Bloth Hoondr went back to looking for something, but what?

"Friend, what are you looking for?" I asked Bloodhound. "Maybe I can help!"

The hunter friend stopped, and sighed, "I am looking for Artur. I have not seen him all day, and I need him back..."

I lit up. "I will help you find your raven friend! Even though he attacks me a lot, I know you care about him, and I care about you!"

Bloodhound nodded, "Thank you."

"You're welcome, I love you too!" I exclaimed.

Just then, I heard the noise of an angry bird, and as I turned around, Artur attacked my face!

"Ah!" I shouted. Artur soon left me alone, and I saw him land onto Bloodhound.

"Artur!" They scolded. "I apologize for his actions-"

"It's okay, friend! I am just happy that we found him!" I cheered. Then I became curious. "But why did he only appear then, and not earlier?"

Bloodhound sighed, "There's a real reason he despises you..."

I tilted my optic. "Really, why is that?"

They were quiet, and then spoke, "Back before my uncle Artur died, he was like a father figure to me. To this day, he still is. And...I confessed to him that I was in love, and who it was. Pathfinder, my dear elskan, it's you. I am in love with you. Artur just became overprotective..."

They love me? "Wow Bloodhound, I didn't know you loved me! But that is great, because I love you too!"

I gave them a hug. "If I had a heart, it would be racing..."

Artur's POV

Caw caw.

That robo brat better not hurt Bloth Hoondr.