Too fast? Octane x Fast!Reader

Octane's POV

It has only felt like a few hours since I met (Y/N), but it's actually been months! Woah, I guess time can fly by faster than, well, almost faster than me.

I really like (Y/N), they love the rush, and run fast! That's just so...sexy. Speed is sexy, and THAT is a fact.

I wonder if they are faster than me?! Nah, that can't be possible. I am always in the lead!

But just for fun, I'm gonna challenge (Y/N) to a race!

Your POV

I was running on a track I created for myself. I asked Mirage if he would race against me, and he agreed. Of course, I won by A LOT.

I had to comfort the guy, he seemed ashamed of his loss. "Hey, don't worry, Elliott. I am just really fast! Even fast guys lose to me a lot!"

Elliott looked behind me. "Eh, what about Octane?" He asked.

I was confused as to what the holographic trickster meant, until I turned around to face Octane. I was quite startled by him, but calmed down within seconds.

Seeing Octane always makes me feel this rush in my heart. I've talked with Lifeline about how I feel, and she said that I have a crush on him. Not a surprise, really. Who wouldn't love the little guy?

"(Y/N) amigo! Would ya like to race me, por favor?" The speed demon asked me, seemingly excited.

I can never pass up a good run! "Yeah Octavio! I'd love to!" I accept his offer.

The daredevil jumped in the air with joy. "¡Si, asombroso!" He must be excited.

Timeskip 2 minutes

We readied ourselves on the track. As Mirage we still there, he decided to help us start the race.

"Ready, set, go!" He shouted, signifying that we can begin the race.

I began running, and as a glanced at Octane, I saw him stab a syringe into his thigh. Must have been the stim he uses. Isn't that cheating?

Narrator POV

The race was tight. Despite Octane's quite unfair advantage, (Y/N) managed to keep up with Octavio Silva.

As the duo was near the finish line, (Y/N) was able to burst into the lead and win the race.

They panted after crossing. Octane was in pure shock.

Octane's POV

I lost?! But, how could (Y/N) beat me? I'm so fast!

All of a sudden, I heard a chuckle come from them.

"Too fast?" They teased.

"Very funny amigo..." I said.

Well...maybe they were...