May I play with your hair? Gibraltar x Bloodhound

Requested by ???

Plot: Gibraltar makes some pancakes for Bloodhound!

Narrator POV

Makoa walked to the kitchen, pulling out some ingredients to make chocolate pancakes. Although the male only woke up 20 minutes ago, he was ready to start the day!

And much more than that, he wanted to make a good breakfast for his lover, Bloodhound.

The hunter was waking up from a healthy amount of sleep. 9 hours, to be exact. They didn't want to leave the warmth and comfort of their room, but Bloodhound persisted, and got ready for a new day.

They changed into their usual clothing, not forgetting their mask before leaving, or their knife.

As the technological tracker left their room, they could smell the chocolate pancakes their boyfriend was generously making. It brought a smile to Bloth Hoondr's face, knowing that Makoa cared so much...

Bloodhound walked through the empty halls, enjoying the sweet silence before entering the kitchen, and seeing their boyfriend.

Gibraltar grinned at his awaken lover, and flipped another pancake. "Morning, babe!"

Bloodhound hugged the thicc male from behind. "Good morning, elskan~"

They sat down on an oak chair, lined with red trim. The nonbinary individual hummed a sweet song they remembered hearing through their childhood. It always calmed them down.

Makoa finished flipping the last pancake, and placed the plate on Bloodhound's table, also providing a fork and syrup. "Breakfast for ya!"

They smiled, "Thank you Makoa." The hunter served themself two pancakes, and removed their mask.

It was quite a rare occurence for them to remove their mask, and they only did such in front of Gibraltar. Despite this being nothing new, Makoa couldn't help but blush at the beauty of his lover.

"You're beautiful~" Makoa complimented Bloodhound as he grabbed a plate and served himself three pancakes.

Bloth Hoondr was flustered by the remark of their boyfriend. "I appreciate your words, felagi. I see beauty within you as well..."

Bloodhound finished their meal relatively fast, enjoying every bite. As the hunter was done, they cleaned off their plate in the kitchen, and went to Makoa. "Thank you for the breakfast. It was a kind act for you to make a meal for me..."

Gibraltar gave his lover a thumbs up. "No problem, babe!"

He finished soon after, also cleaning his plate, and lying down on a nearby couch next to Bloodhound.

"Hey, since we don't have a match today, you got any plans?" Makoa asked Bloth Hoondr.

They thought for a moment. "I didn't have any plans. Would you perhaps..." Bloodhound almost seemed nervous before asking, "I was wondering if...well, May I play with your hair?"

Gibraltar raised an eyebrow, and then chuckled at the embarrassment of his lover. "Ha, of course babe!"