A beautiful spark in her eyes! Wattson x Wraith

Requested by Wolflieez

Plot: Wattson invites Wraith to bake macaroons together!

Wattson's POV

I just found my grandmother's old cookbook. She used it to make the most delicious French desserts!

My personal favorite when I was a child was the macaroons. They taste magnifique!

Though I don't want to make them alone. I asked some of the other legends, but most were busy.

Though Wraith was free to help me.

I was so excited to bake a delicious dessert with Renee! I believe I have a small crush on her, but I don't think I'll be telling her anytime soon...

I held her hand as we walked over.

Wraith and I made it to the kitchen.

"Renee, could 'ou grab zee mixing bowl, s'il vous plaît?" I asked her.

She nodded, and gave me the mixing bowl.

"Zhank 'ou, now please get zhe ozer ingredients on zhe list." I requested of Renee.

She looked at the list of ingredients, "Alright Natalie."

Timeskip 1 hour

We went through the baking process, and it was so much fun! Wraith accidently split some of the contents and got covered in them, but we both laughed anyways!

I enjoyed the entire process of making these yummy macaroons, but what I enjoyed the most was spending time with Wraith.

The macaroons were finally done. I took them out of the oven, and gave them a while to cool off. (Look I don't know how macaroons are made 😭)

Timeskip 10 minutes

As they finally cooled off, I tapped Renee on her shoulder.

"Open wide, mon ami!" I exclaimed while suddenly placing the macaroon in her mouth gently.

Wraith looked shocked, and her face was a shade of red, but she ate the macaroon.

Seconds later, she gazed at me with the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

"That was delicious, Wattson!" She thanked me, then kissed my cheek unexpectedly.

I blushed, but grinned at her sweet actions.

Today, I saw the most beautiful sight ever.

A beautiful spark in her eyes!