I chose the right path... Wraith x Reader

Your POV

I don't understand. Renee treats me like I matter more than anyone else in the world.

I get that we are friends, but what about Mirage, or even Pathfinder. She has known the two of them even longer...

Is it possible that she- no, she can't be in love with me. She loves someone else. It's sad though, because I do have feelings for her.

Maybe I should talk to Wraith...

Wraith's POV

(Y/N) is coming! Shouted the voices. I turned around to see them right behind me.

"(Y/N), did you want to talk about something?" I asked them.

"Yeah, I do. Why do you act like you care about me more than anyone else?" They questioned harshly. They seem upset.

"You're my friend. I can't let you get hurt." I tell the troubled legend.

"Then what about Mirage, huh? And Pathfinder? Are they NOT your friends?" (Y/N) yelled.

"What's going on? You are acting strange..." I replied.

Your POV

I can't take it anymore!

"YOU are messing with my emotions. You act like you actually LOVE me! I-I have feelings for you, but you don't feel the same. You are hurting me! So stop unless you love me back!" I screamed at Wraith before running off.

"Wait, (Y/N) stop-" Is the last thing I hear from Wraith before I can't hear her anymore.

Timeskip 3 hours

Maybe I was too harsh on Wraith...but she still doesn't love me...

I need to talk with someone, maybe I will feel better!

Since Bloodhound is my best friend, I will talk to them!

I knocked on their door, "Hound, can we talk?" I asked the hunter.

Bloodhound opened the door and replied, "Oh, (Y/N). Yes, I allow you to come in."

I walked into their room. "Thanks, I'm just- ugh. It's- er,"

"Is it about Wraith?" Bloodhound asks.

"Yeah! How did you know?" I wondered.

The technological tracker chuckled, "Well your conversation with Renee was quite loud."

I blushed and covered me face. They heard it? Did everyone else hear? Oh gosh!

Bloodhound placed their hand on my shoulder, "Do not worry felagi, I was the only one close enough to hear." Bloodhound assured me.

"Thanks." I tell them.

"Your gratitude is graced," Bloodhound replied, then asked, "Are you going to speak with Wraith again?"

Right. She is probably searching for me. "Well, I may have to, but I am still upset. She hates me, but I love her..." I explain.

Narrator POV

Bloodhound looks at the troubled legend, "I am certain that Renee does not hate you. She is quite fond of you, actually."

(Y/N) looked at Bloodhound and smiled, "You really think so?"

The hunter nodded. (Y/N) stood up and said, "Well, thank you for the talk, old friend, but I need to find Renee! See ya!" They left Bloodhound's room.

Wraith's POV

The left corridor! Spoke my voices. I ran down the left corridor. I need to find (Y/N) and have a talk with them.

They're about to see you. I heard my voices and paused in my tracks. Just then, (Y/N) walked around the same corner I planned to go through.

"(Y/N), I need to tell you something." I alerted them.

They sighed, "Wraith, it-it's okay! I understand that you don't feel the same way." (Y/N) was smiling, but they were not happy, I could tell.

I need to tell them. NOW. "Please shut up for a second." I silence them to the point Revenant would be jealous.

"I feel the same way. These voices, they have been so confusing, like that were wanting me to meet one specific person," I put my hand on their cheek, "And I-I think that person is...you." I look into (Y/N)'s eyes as I see their beautiful spark while they blush deeply.

"I chose the right path...when I met you..." I tell the confused legend, as I kissed their lips gently.

Your POV

Odh4nf7rgwietwwjbendhs Renee is kissing me? This really is great, and I am glad she feels the same way...