Their beautiful eyes~ Mirage x Bloodhound

A gift for my Miragehound loving followers!

Plot: While Mirage is trying to confess his love to a mysterious hunter, he gets a look at a maskless Bloodhound.

Mirage's POV

Today is the day.

I am finally gonna stop being a wimp and just tell Hound that I love them! I've had a crush on them for a year now, but I was too nervous to tell Bloodhound how I feel.

Every single day, I try to tell them, but I run away, usually with a decoy in my place.

I reach their room, and as I place my hand on the doorknob, I pause. What if...they don't feel the same way? What if...they hate me after this?

With all these thoughts, I completely forget about knocking before opening the door.

As it opens, I see the hunter's room. It looked quite inr- ine- interesting! The walls were mahogany wood, and their bird, Artur, was sleeping. I also saw Bloodhound facing the other direction. Their mask was lying on their bed.

They turned around, only to see me. "Hm? E-Elliott!" They stuttered.

I blushed deeply. Why did they wear that stupid mask anyways? Bloodhound has such pretty dark red hair, and piercing, beautiful silver eyes. I could look into them for...hours, days even!

I couldn't think straight. I mean, I know I'm not straight, but this is different! They were so hot, and I froze in place.

Bloodhound was also frozen in place. They must have never thought I would see them like this. Their cheeks were red, maybe from embarrassment? 

I took a closer look, and I saw that Bloodhound had these strange tattoos on their face, with a few scars. That's hot as heck. I could see that their scalp was damaged, which I want to ask about another time. I noticed that their hair was quite long. A little messy, but still pretty.

"Dear Elliott, wh-why are you here?" Bloodhound asked me.

Before I answered their question, I blushed again at their angelic voice. It already was like, SUPER hot with the mask on, but with the mask off, it's perfect!

"Oh, uh, well, I-I-I was just here, uh, because...I love you!" I confessed while stuttered a lot!

They blushed, but then smiled. "Elliott, I love you too."

Bloodhound got closer to me, and kissed my cheek.

I had a gay panic. Sure, Bloodhound isn't a boy, but it was still a gay panic for me!

"Wepwhsocywneirhemd Uh what? Um, thanks Hound." I thanked them.

"Your gratitude is graced, elskan~"

I did hear what they said, but all I could focus on was their beautiful eyes~