Not your best, ay? Fuse x Sick!Reader

Requested by side_skz

Plot: Fusey takes care of his "friend" while they are feeling under the weather.

(A/N): Implied Lifeline x Octane

Your POV

I lied sick in my bed, feeling like crud, and a complete coughing and sneezing fit.

It's been this way for 3 days now. Lifeline has been taking care of me, but she wasn't careful like usual, and ended up getting sick as well! I'm not sure if anyone else is willing to help me...

My door was left open from the last time Ajay came into this room. I wanted to shut the door to prevent anyone else from getting sick, but a handsome male entered my room, and closed the door behind him.

"Ah, (Y/N)! I was wondering shere you had been, ya little rascal!" Fuse greeted me.

I giggled and blushed lightly, or maybe that was just my face getting red from the sickness. Not too sure...

"H-Hey Fuse..." I croaked. My voice felt weak, and talking too much was painful...

"Wow, you ain't looking so good, mate. Not your best, ay?" Walter noticed my condition, and even seemed like he cared about me.

I always liked his sexy accent, and his...his charming attitude. I...think I might love him...

"So what are you doing here, Fitzroy?" I asked, trying to sound professional by using his last name.

"I heard Ajay got sick and couldn't take care of ya. So I decided to volunteer me own self. And don't worry about your little medic. Octavio is taking good care of her. The two lovebirds..." He smiled at the last few words.

I grinned as well. "Huh, that's nice of him..." I then blushed again. "B-But you came in here to h-help me?"

He laughed, "Yeah, mate! I can't EVER leave me mate hanging like this! Especially when ya really mean the world to me~"

"I-I mean that much to you?" I nervously stuttered.

"Of course. I ain't gonna lie to you, love~" Fuse purred. "So, ya need anything I can help out with?"

I thought for a moment, then shivered, "M-M-Maybe a blanket or something? I-I feel cold!"

He gave me a seductive grin, "Aw, don't worry. I have something much better than blanket for you, hot stuff~"

"What do you-" Before I could finish, he snuggled right next to me in my bed!

I blushed deeply, "Fuse! What are you doing?"

He wrapped his warm arms around me. "Helping you get warm, love~"

"But you'll get sick!" I reasoned.

"I doubt it. Me immune system is a lot tougher than ya think. I can fight off a little Cold." Walter assured me.

I wanted to protest, but he clearly wasn't letting go, and honestly, I didn't want him to.

I cuddled into Fuse's body, and fell asleep.