Listen to advice... Mirage x Rampart

Requested by fanaticdomainthings

(A/N): Platonic Miragehound is involved!

Mirage's POV

Now I've heard about this strange "ship war" going on between me, Wraith, and Rampart. But the truth is, I fon't have feelings for Wraith! I like Ramya. She's just...different.

I have a big crush on her, and I have since she joined the games. Rampart was one of my only friends. She was willing to talk with me! She even listened to my music tapes! Even though everyone else wanted to throw them away!

I like, REALLY need to confess to Ramya. I mean, I know I am, a total hottie to all the ladies, but she makes me nervous at times!

I decided to talk with my best friend, Bloodhound. They may have never been in a relationship before, but they always have good advice for me!

Narrator POV

Mirage walked over to the room of his best friend, Bloodhound. They were currently reading an old letter of their father's to their uncle Artur. The hunter smiled under their mysterious mask.

Suddenly, they heard a knock on their door. "Come in, felagi..." They told the knocker, unaware that it was Elliott.

Elliott walked in the room. "Uh, hey Hound." They greeted the hunter.

Bloodhound was glad to know it was Mirage. "Elliott, it is great to see you. Do you wish to speak about anything with me?" They asked the trickster.

Mirage sighed, "Yeah...it's about Rampart. I wanna confess my feelings to her, but I need advice! How do I do it right? What if she rejects me? What if I remain single for the rest of my life?!"

The male was having a lot of anxiety from these unanswered questions. Luckily, Bloodhound knew what to say.

"Be yourself, dear Elliott. Tell your elskan exactly how you feel about her, and if she doesn't return the feelings, then she is not the one for you, but rather another..." Bloodhound advised the trickster.

Mirage was glad to get advice from his wise friend. "You always know what to say, bud! Thanks, but I gotta go!" Mirage said to the hunter before leaving to find Ramya.

Mirage's eagerness to confess his love to the young women put a warm smile on Hound's face...

Timeskip 1 hour

Mirage kissed her new girlfriend, Rampart, softly on the cheek. Looks like what Bloodhound said, helped the trickster. Mirage learned a very important lesson that day.

Listen to advice...