"N-not exactly." I said confused, frowning even deeper.

"I mean, she always talks about him, but never says something about his personality, or his personal life..I don't even know if they talk about their hobbies, or their favourite songs like normal couples do.." she muttered, looking up at the ceiling.

I sighed. "It's really weird. What kind of a relationship is that?" I asked.

"I don't know, but Spencer looks like she's enjoying it."

"We are not."

"She's testing my nerves, I swear one day I will lose my temper and I'm going to yell at her." Hannah said, making another face.

I chuckled. "Can you imagine Emily's face right now? Spencer's probably texting Josh now and not paying attention to Emily."

Hannah let a snort. "I'm so glad I didn't have to spend the night with Spencer. I would've crashed the phone in her face."

I laughed. "I would love to see that."

"She's not giving me another option." Hannah shrugged.

My eyes felt heavier and I yawned. "Hannah, I'm going to sleep now. I'm tired. You can talk with Niall though." I assured.

She nodded. "Okay, goodnight sweetie."

I turned on my side and quickly texted Harry.

Rebecca: I'm going to sleep now, I'm really tired. I'll see you tomorrow baby, night night xoxo

1 minute later, I had his reply.

Harry: Dream of me, baby. Goodnight xx

I smiled and turned off my phone, placed it on the bedside table and closed my eyes, immidiately falling asleep.

...

"It's time to get up in the morning," a familiar voice sang to me, a tune of a guitar followed.

"Got McDonald's breakfast for you," he sang again, making me quietly groan as I turned on my side.

"We drove to much to get it, so you better wake up and eat it,"

"What?" I mumbled, hiding my face in the pillow, not listening to anything else, still not completely out of the world of dreams.

"So we gotta get up!" I felt a weight on my legs and the matress started bouncing up and down as someone jumped on the bed.

I furrowed my brows and took a fistful of the sheets, trying to block out their familiar voices. I couldn't bring faces in my head, I was still too sleepy to match a voice with a face.

"It's time to get up!" they kept jumping on the bed and then I realized who were waking me up.

"Shut up!" Hannah yelled and a loud thud was heard.

Hannah started laughing along with the guy that made my heart race with just one smile. I pulled my head back and opened my eyes to see Harry sitting on his knees on top of my legs, laughing at Niall who was now lying on the floor. I couldn't help but laugh too.

"Wow, thanks a lot babe for throwing me off the bed for waking you up." Niall sarcastically said.

Hannah laughed even harder and pulled the blanket back before getting off the bed and kneeling down on the floor to kiss Niall's cheek. My eyes moved to Harry who was now staring at me, a cheeky grin plastered on his face.

"Morning." I smiled, tacking my hair behind my ear.

"Did you dream of me?" he leaned closer, green shining eyes scanning me.