My head was throbbing so hard, but I didn't want to show weakness to Blaise. I felt as if my veins were going to pop out. The room was starting to spin and I felt nauseous.

" Are you done.Because you always bring so much joy as soon as you leave my presence."I said softly, sitting down on the bed.

I could feel the heat on my head increasing. I felt as if my head was on fire.

" Did you hear any word I said."Blaise shouted causing me to close my eyes.

The damn pain was increasing by seconds.

" See this hand Blaise?It's going to descend in an arc that will in process come in contact with your stupid ugly face. Just telling you to be cautious."I screamed holding my head with both hands.

Blaise looked at me and left the room. Thank God he finally got the message.

The pain was too much. When I tried to stand up to get the tablets to ease the pain I felt all the blood rushing to my head making the room spin.

I layed my head on the pillow, closing my eyes hoping the pain will ease a little and I would be able to get the pills to mitigate the pain.

I was still saying silent prayers for the pain to subside a little when the door opened.

I didn't bother to open my eyes. I knew it was a maid. At least she was going to pass me the damn pills.

"Please pass me two pills, in a white bottle, inside the nightstand, in the top shelf."I told the maid.

I heard the shelf opening and closing.

" Here, open your mouth."Blaise's voice said causing me to open my eyes abruptly.

" What are you doing here. I thought you were the maid."I said trying to sit up.

Blaise helped me.

"Do I look like a maid to you. Open your mouth. And please note that I am not asking you, I am telling you."he said with a tone that made me instantly obey him and opened my mouth.

He placed the pills inside my mouth and brought the glass of water to my mouth for me to drink.

Thus why he left, he went to get water.

" I can see your veins are now swollen. Why didn't you tell me sooner."he said his voice laced with anger and worry.

" I did tell you but you didn't believe me. Besides I told you to leave."I said annoyed still rubbing my temples.

" Come, lay your head on my lap. This herbal oil used to help my grandmother. She used to have these kinds of headaches."Blaise said laying my head  on his lap gently.

He poured the oil on his hands and rubbed them together.

After that he started massaging my head gently. It felt so heavenly. His hands were definitely made for massages.

They were soft but rough at the same time. The pain started fading slowly and as it abated I felt my eyes drooping.

I faintly heard the door opening.

"What are you doing Blaise."Rissa shouted causing me to whimper.

" Shush.... Clari."Blaise said lowly.

" Oooh... What happened."Clari whispered.

" Later."Blaise  said as I felt sleep taking over.

I don't know how long I slept but I woke up when I felt tiny hands touching my face.