Ch.47 First Aid Is Here

"He should be up here."

"Alright."

Nagi had just brought us to where Ichigo should be. We run pass the rubble as we make our way through.

...I hope he's okay... And not too mad at me.

"Wait."

Nagi stops and holds her arm out in front of me. Looking ahead was spot two people hiding behind some rebel, they were watching Ichigo and Renji. One was a big, buff dude, while the other was a weak-looking soul realer.

"They might attack your brother. Better take them out before they notice us."

Nagi flash steps and appears right behind them. She knocks the big guy off his feet and toss the weak soul reaper at his side. She stood tall as they look up at her.

I quickly make my way to her side.

"Great, just what we needed, more soul reapers." the big, ugly guy states, narrowing his eyes at us.

"B-B-But, I've never seem them around before." the little guy states, scared out of his mind.

"Shut it! You were about to attack Ichigo, right?" Nagi speaks.

"What? Why would we do that? We're helping him save Rukia. We're staying out of his fight, that's it."

"...You're with my brother?"

"Y-Y-You're Ichigo's sister?"

Nagi and I look at each other before facing them again. I help the little guy up as Nagi pulls the big guy to his feet.

"I'm sorry guys." Nagi apologizes.

"No worries."

"My name is Emiko Kurosaki, and this is my friend, Nagi."

"So you're his kid sister then, huh? Well, he did mention having a sister waiting for him back home."

Ichigo...

"The name's Ganju Shiba. Nice to meet you two."

"M-M-My name is H-Hanataro Yamada."

"I see."

I bow to them.

"Thank you for looking after my brother, Mr. Shiba, Mr. Yamada."

"So formal... Just call me Ganju."

"Y-Yes, you can call m-me Hanataro."

"...Understood, call me Emiko then."

"Emi, look."

Catching my attention, I look in the same direction as Nagi. Just pass the rubble, we watch as a heavily injured, bloody Renji grabs Ichigo's shihakusho collar. He continues the conversation they were having.

 He continues the conversation they were having