Ch.27 Menos Grande

"Mr. Hat and Clogs! ...Hey! Why is Emiko with you?! She shouldn't be here!"

"Don't worry about that. I'm keeping her safe~. Promise."

The others begin attacking the Hollows around us as Ichigo and Kisuke talked a bit.

"The large amounts of Hollows are decreasing." Uryu thinks out loud as he watches on.

"Why exactly are you here, Mr. Hat and Clogs?"

"I told you just now. We've come to the rescue~." Kisuke answers as he pulls a fan from his pocket.

He begins fanning himself as he continued.

"We'll take on the small fry while you concentrate on fighting that one."

Pointing towards the sky, we all look. That's when I notice a giant Hollow head breaking through the sky. It was so much bigger than the other Hollows. I couldn't believe my eyes.

How are they going to fight that thing?

"Look." Kisuke speaks up, becoming serious. "This isn't the time for idle chit-chat.

The crack in the sky kept getting bigger as the large Hollow begins to really break through. The sky looked like it was splitting in half.

 The sky looked like it was splitting in half

"What is that?" I whisper to myself.

"A Menos Grande." Kisuke answers, hearing me somehow. "It's a gigantic Hollow that's born from hundreds of Hollows that pile and mix together."

Once it steps through, the large Hollow opens it's mouth sucking in the surrounded air. The little Hollows that were near it, gets sucked into it's giant mouth.

"It's...eating the other Hollows..." Uryu notes.

"...There's no way we can figure out how to fight that sort of monster." Ichigo states.

"What?"

"With this guy...we'll cut and cut with all out might to take him down! There's no other way! Let's go, Uryu!"

Excited and waving his sword around, Ichigo charges in like an idiot.

"W-W-Wait, Kurosaki!"

I sigh as I rub my temples.

"Sometimes, I'm embarrassed to be related to him."

"Ichigo! What does he think he's doing?!"

Rukia suddenly appears by Kisuke's side.

"He can't fight-"

Kisuke blocks her path, stopping Rukia from warning him.

"Kisuke! What's the meaning of this?! You intend to kill Ichigo?!"

"...What?" my voice ices over.

"Of course not." Kisuke replies. "You shouldn't get Ms. Kurosaki worked up now, Rukia. With a snap of her fingers, she could kill over a million times."