Ch.14 Your Pain Is Mine

"Guh... Gough... Bastard! How dare you! My tongue!"

Without missing a beat, Ichigo strikes his sword into the Hollow's leg.

"Gwaaaaaaa! My...l-leg... My leg!"

"With this, you can't move. You can't use your weapon to fight. How's that feel?" Ichigo asks with such a chill in his voice.

"Can you savor it a little!?" he mocks. "How it's like to be one of the murdered!?"

To break free, the Hollow slices off his own leg, and takes flight. Ichigo chases after to him.

"That's right... You're scared, right? So much that you'd rip your own leg off to escape. Never forget...that terror! Hammer it into your mind and disappear!"

Having said his peace, Ichigo cuts him right down the middle.

Ichigo lands right next to me while the Hollow drops just a few feet away from us

"...Is it over?" I ask.

Proving me wrong, a large set of gates with two large skeletons hanging from each door, appear right behind the Hollow. I just stare at it as Ichigo freaks.

"Wha... What in the would is that!?"

"It's Hell."

In a calm manner, Rukia explains.

"I told you the zanpakuto cleanses sin with a slash, and that's how Hollows go to the Soul Society... But not every Hollow is able to go to the Soul Society. This is because the zanpakuto can cleanse only the sins committed after the spirit has become a Hollow.

Hollow's who've committed terrible sins during life are doomed to be yielded up into Hell's lot. Watch, the gates of Hell are opening."

The gates do just that. Out came a large hand holding a sword. We watched as the sword pierces the Hollow and lifts it up.

Malicious laughter fills the air as the Hollow is brought within the gates

Malicious laughter fills the air as the Hollow is brought within the gates. Once gone, the gates close and disappear.

"...He's fallen in Hell, huh?"