Chapter 37: Cat Got Your Tongue

Sameerah POV

"Wakeeeee up! Wakeeeee up!" a soft voice whispered
My eyes shot open, I looked around and I was floating in darkness, then I noticed me. Like a huge spiritual me. If this wasn't some avatar shit, I don't know what else to call it. Blood leaking from the bullet hole in my body, and the old ones that healed were visible as well. My entire life flashed before my eyes, from the beginning until now. Life was crazy, lonely and filled with sorrow but when I met Gia my life was still crazy but now filled with love. Then my baby G popped up and the heart from the giant me started to glow even more. Giavonni and Gelani were my entire world and I couldn't leave them...not right now.

"Ahhhhhh!" I snapped out of it, shots being fired and all. My ears were ringing and my chest was burning but it wasn't a bad shot. I could eat this.

"Baby, you okay?! Gia said, she had tears in her eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine, let's get this shit over with!"

Over the gun shots she said "Girl, if you would've died I would have killed you!" Make it make sense babe.

I felt more than alive now, I had something to live for and I already knew that but it was more apparent now more than ever.

Giavonni POV

I thought I loss Sameerah, I was gonna black out in here and kill everybody, and Sameerah was gonna die twice cause I was gonna kill her again. Cause how are you gonna leave me? Yeah okay. It's not forever, it's five-ever with me. She must have just blacked out from the impact. We started moving all around trying to get out, Yandel and Ari was on the other side of the room holding shit down and Senia guys had got her out someway, which means we on a chase now. This shit ends tonight, I was tired. I wanted to leave this life alone. I was ready to love on my family and friends and have more children. California is a dub, we're moving to an island.

I spoke into my mic to all my boys, "Wrap this shit up. It's time to go home to our families." And they knew what I meant. Yandel and Ari was starting to make their way to the door while Sameerah and I held it down with them as the move to the door way near us, I loved everyone that was on my team, but Ari and Yandel were the ones I loved the most and they came before anyone else. They know if I lose either one of them? Then they're all dead and nothing else matters. I can always find niggas who wanna make money, I'd kill them all for these two.

They made it to me and Sameerah and we started making out the house and down the long ass stairs. I was tired, I know we all were, somebody in trouble because how were them muthafuckas able to ambush us anyway? That's what I gave these pussies jobs for!

"We gotta get the fuck out of here!" Ari was fed up.
"Y'all not having fun?" Yandel said? Laughing a little.
"Hell naw!" We all said in unison

This shit use to be so fun growing up, I'm tired now!

"There she go!" Ari yelled running around Senia. We all took off after her. Ari got to her and pulled her right out of her get away car. She made a mistake doing this by herself. This was about to be over.

We tied her up and dragged her, I mean dragged her half naked, bare body back to our car by the road. The second we made it to the car, her entire estate was in flames. I had my boys blow that shit up. That's what I meant by wrap it up.

I looked back at her through the rare-view mirror directly into her eyes. "Senia, do you have anything to say?" I asked.

She looked back at me and then averted her eyes. I didn't think so.

We drove for about 45 minutes until we reached a lake. Once we got there, Yandel grabbed her bag and we all got out of the car. I don't know what I had in mind to do, but Yandel knew. That bag belonged to satan, which was passed down to Yandel and I never touched it. I've watched her do some unthinkable things to people with that bag.