Chapter 22: Secret  Admirer

Gia's Condo, 1:14am

Giavonni's Pov

Right now me and Meerah were laying all over the living room just talking and smoking. I was a bad influence on her right now because she usually doesn't smoke but I wanted her to do it with me. She was high as a kite.

"Baby." She said.

"Yes?"

"Look at my toes."

She wiggled her toes.

I laughed. "What about them?"

"They're cute as fuck."

"I know, I love them. I love that color on them."

She had this soft pink color on them. She either did a soft pink or white. She put them on the side of my face.

"Babe, come on."

"No, love on them."

Ugh, she was so high.

I kissed all over her little pigs. "You happy now?"

"Very. Your lips are soft." She crawled over to me.

"Get the hell away from me."

"Nope." She sat on top of me.

"Baby, you have moles."

"I know Sameerah, anything else you want to point out?"

"You have a fat pussy." She said all glossy eyed.

"Babe, okay okay! Come here."

I pulled her off of me and cradled her at my side.

"So babe?"

"Yesssss!" She sung.

"How do you want your wedding dress?"

"I want my dress to be made out of mesh and covered in Swarovski crystals or diamonds, whatever you prefer, with my back out and a long train and a vail to match. I want my dressed to honestly be busted down. I want it to be so fitted to my body that it's like my second skin."

I knew this girl would want something crazy, which is fine with me. I just wanted to know, I want her to have everything she could ever want.

"Who do you want to make it?"

"Baby, I don't know. You know all the top designers, Gucci, Fendi, Alexander Wang, I don't know...have someone design it. You know me, you know what I'd be happy with. Can we smoke some more?"

I know who I'll get, I'll have my Dad set me up an appointment.

"Babe, you're already high as shit."

"I don't care. I feel good."

I rolled us up another one.

"Where do you wanna go for our honeymoon?"

"Bora Bora."

"Okay, no problem baby."

We smoked until we passed out. She sung herself to sleep, she can't sing to save her life but this is the light I like to see her in. Goofy, carefree and happy. I loved this woman. I'd kill for her, I'd die for her and I'd killed her if she ever tried to leave me. I meant that from the bottom of my heart.