Chapter 33: Gelani Semiya Zanotti

Giavonni Pov

Baby shower

We were getting ready for the baby shower and Sameerah still isn't talking to me. And she looks so damn good.

"You look pretty." I said to her.

She just looked at me with her pretty face.

"So you're still not gonna talk to me?"

She responded with silence.

"Don't talk to me. But when your drop my daughter,
you're gonna want me and you're not getting me."

She just looked at me again but I seen her dimples even though she held her smile back.

"Fine."

She rolled her eyes and waddled away. I can't help but watch her. Her dress really looked good on her body. Her dress was a white spaghetti strap mermaid gown covered in Swarovski crystals. Her big belly and her butt looked good in it and her hair was bone straight. Her hair really grew during her pregnancy. Everything about her is just so sexy to me. She don't have to talk to me, she's still my wife. That won't change no matter what.

The baby shower was a success! Yandel was the MC, the food was amazing and everyone had fun. Though, my house is filled with baby stuff. A few weeks ago Sameerah took Maternity photos and I got the pictures back. I got the picture blown up and put in a frame. Safe to say she loved it, I put it in the baby's room over her dresser.

We were finally home and I just wanted to lay with my wife. She can be mad all she wants, but she's still my wife, she still loves me and I still love her.

A few nights later

Sameerah deadass has not been talking to me, she could go into labor at any moment and she's not talking to me. She won't look at me, she won't speak to me, she won't even say thank you when I bless her for sneezing. She's so freaking stubborn, I miss her. She really told me she hates me, I know she doesn't mean it but I'm going to get her back for saying that shit.

"Fuck!"

I heard glass shatter in the kitchen and Sameerah yell.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

She just looked over at me, bending over hold her stomach.

I crossed my arms across my chest and started laughing, "You're going into labor and you still wanna be mad?"

She put up her middle finger at me.

"When you drop my daughter."

"Ughhhhh, call the doctor!" She said through gritted teeth.

"Say please?" Now I was really about to play with her.

"NOW!" She screamed.

I jumped a little bit and called the doctor.

"We gotta go to the hospital." I said to her.

I rushed her too the hospital and called everybody on the way.

We got to the hospital and they got her situated in the room. Yandel and Ari were cracking jokes, Sameerah was turned over in the bed in pain and I was just looking at surroundings. I'm about to be a Mom, Sameerah is about to be a Mom and we're about to be parents.

I walked over to her.

"Hey. We need to stop and you need to talk to me. We're a family, we're about to be parents and we will never not speak to each other because were angry and you can't say mean things to me because you're upset with me and I can't do the same."

A Sinful City (GirlxGirl) COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara