Chapter 35: The Difference

Sameerah POV

The beach house, 2:30am

I'm feeling a way I've never felt before. I've been angry, I've felt mistreated and small, I've felt negative ways. You know? But what I'm feeling now is darkness. I feel like the devil himself is giving me power to destroy any and everyone that threatens my family or gets in the way of me protecting them. I know Giavonni is a savage, I know she would lay down her life for me and Gelani. But...she'll never know the feeling of not having anyone at all, the feeling of life being empty or not having anything to live for... not even yourself. In a way, Giavonni saved me from my own demise and loneliness because now
I have more than I ever dreamed of. I had the money, and that was missing because I never had it and I thought that would bring me happiness. But Gia gifted me love, real love. Love I've never experienced before. She made me feel complete and took that empty feeling away. Now I'm a wife and a mother to a beautiful daughter. My daughter is my heart, she's my reason to get up in the morning, the reason I think about things before I do them. I'd do anything to protect her. This is one day of many days that I'm going to experience where I have to protect her. It will be a blood bath in the name of Giavonni and Gelani and nothing short of it.

Giavonni Pov

I was in the guest bedroom getting ready to go. I had on all black, with some black Tim's, I always prefer a fresh pair, they're better to stomp people with. I don't know what kind of damage I was going to do tonight but I know we were going to war. I know Sameerah was turning into a demon, and I was going to let her. I understand her pain and rage, but I could never understand her fear. Of course I feared for the life of my wife and daughter. But my wife feared for our lives even more because she experienced the pain, the hurt and the healing after they tried to kill her at the store. I know her emotions are fueled by a pain I can't describe.

I hear Yandel and Ari come in the house. Yandel had her favorite duffle in hand, which means she's really on some shit tonight and Ari wasn't her happy cheerful self, she was thirsty for blood. My Dad already knew what to do if Sameerah or myself didn't return.

I look over the bannister down at the living room and Sameerah is holding Ari by her ear.

"You fuckin hung up on me?!" Sameerah fussed. I rolled my eyes, why would Ari do that? She knows Sameerah hates that.

"I'm sorry!" Ari said almost on the verge of tears.

"Don't do it again." Sameerah let her eat go, and straightened herself up while Ari recovered.

Sameerah looked good as hell. She had on black leather pants, with a black turtle neck, a leather jacket with spikes and black Doctor Martens which were also spiked. Her hair was slicked back into a low bun and her face was natural. Her facial expression was no where soft at all. It was hardened, which meant her mind was racing. I didn't ask what was on her mind because I already knew. I watched her a few moments longer before directing my attention to the rest of the group.

"How are we doing this? We haven't planned anything." I said

"I'm starting with Eeryn first, that bitch tried to play me." Sameerah said to me. I was going to say something but I went against it.

"I'm cool with that, but I want my time with Senia." I said

I continued, "Ari and Yandell, handle whoever else how you wanna handle them. I don't give a fuck. Load y'all shit up."

"I'm driving." I heard Sameerah say. I started to protest but the look she gave me caused me to be quiet. I can't wait until this is over, I want my sweet baby back. This mean shit blowing me.