Chapter 10: Clean up Crew

Sameerah Pov

1 year later, Sameerah's Condo, 2:30am

I was laying in my bed, I've been irritated these last few weeks. Gia has been acting weird as hell. Like she's not focused, or her mind is on something else. Our relationship this year has been one of the best years of my life. We're such a great team, as a couple and as business partners. I don't know what I'd be doing if I never met her. I love her with all of me. I've always handled life without emotions or feelings because of what I chose to do with it and the sad life I lived before Arizona but I wouldn't rewrite the story. I don't know what's going on with her but I don't want to lose her. I don't know anything that's going on with the business and I haven't seen Yandel in months. Every time I ask Gia just says she's on a business trip. I know she talks to her because I see them emailing back and forth but I don't open them because I don't want to invade her privacy. I'm just happy to know she's okay.

The boutique is doing wonderful! A few celebrities have partnerships with us and the shaderoom is always posting our apparel, business is booming and now I have a whole line up of boss babes on my team. One of my associates have been giving me mad attitude and it's making me hard to keep her but she does such great layouts when it comes down to how each section of the boutique should look. Her visuals are eye catching and I love it. But she's definitely being a bitch, I don't want to have to let her go. I try to stay professional but I would really hurt that woman. I make a mental note to ask her what's the deal.

I looked at the clock and it's damn near 3am. Giavonni is still not home. I know she's usually at the warehouse at this time but I'm not feeling that vibe. You know when something isn't right.

I got up and slipped on a all black juicy sweatsuit and some black Tim's. She got me fucked up, I know when something isn't right.

I went to the garage and grabbed her matte black range, I'm going to hit her where it hurts. I'm
happy she left it there because now if I get too upset, I can ruin her stuff and not mine. She better not be doing anything she has no business doing or it's gonna be me and her. Period.

I tracked her phone, she was on the south side of Phoenix, the fuck was she over there for? I finished getting ready, completing my look with a ponytail and my 45. and headed out the door.

I dipped in and out off traffic darting to her location. I pulled up in front of this cute little townhouse. The lights were off, it looked as if nobody was home but I still was going to do some snooping. I parked at the end of the block and swiftly traveled up the block in between cars to I wouldn't be seen. Nobody was outside but I had to be sure. I dipped around the back by the pool and then I started hearing some moans. I know this isn't what I think it is. I slowly move from around the house and everything comes into view. Gia was completely banging this bitch back out, my heart completely shattered. I went through every emotion there was and all my favorite memories of us played through my head.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" I yelled.

Both of the women separated from one another. Giavonni looked like see seen a ghost. Her olive colored skin went pale and her eye went glossy.

"Who are you!" The girl yelled back at me.

"Bitch, her fucking woman! Who the fuck are you? GIAVONNI!"

"Sameerah calm down!" She yelled. I pulled my gun out.

"Bitch don't tell me to calm down! Fuck you! You disloyal, two timing ass bitch!" I pointed my gun at her. "I should blow your fucking face off!" I felt like my body housed all the rage that ever existed in a life time.

"Sameerah I know you don't have a gun pointed at me."

"Bitch, I just said I should kill you! Who is this bitch?" I pointed my gun at her little bitch.

"She's nobody! I was just fucking her." Gia confesses.

I started to laugh. I couldn't tell if she had a death wish or was just plain stupid.

"Now just a cheater." I laughed and rolled my eyes. Wait until we get home.

"You was just fucking me? So you didn't tell me you loved me Giavonni? What about that!" The girl was crying now. Dumbass bitch.

"Oh you love her?" I taunted.

"Shut up!" Gia was now trying to get the girl to save herself, she knew if this girl said another word I was going to kill the both of them.

"I'm not going to shut up! You were just eating my fucking pussy telling me how much you loved me! How you were going to marry me and how we were going to be together!"

I walked up to the girl.

"Open your fucking mouth!" I said to her.

Gia threw her hands up in the air like she was irritated because she knew she was going to have to have someone clean this shit up, because I damn sure wasn't doing it.

The girl was scared at this point. "Giavonni!" She yelled, she had tears running down her face. Gia ignored her. "GIA-VONNI."

"Open your fucking mouth bitch!" I said.

The moment she opened her mouth, I put my gun in, kissed her forehead and blew her fucking brains out.

"Clean ya bitch up." I said to her and walked away, I was done.

Giavonni POV

I can't believe what I just did, I just lost the woman of my dreams. I don't know what made me so attracted to Skylar but I just wanted to have her. It's wasn't just Skylar, it was a few women. Being with Sameerah I'm fulfilled, nobody does me like her but being faithful was new to me and you can't teach a dog new tricks. Sameerah and I have been doing fine if you ask me. I could tell she knew something was up but tried to ignore it. I tried to ignore my urges to step out on her and I knew if I did it would be life or death. Not for me, she loves me too much to kill me but for the next bitch. I didn't care about these whores though, I just couldn't help myself. I called my team and had them come clean this bitch body up. Now I gotta deal with Sameerah.

I called her.

"Fuck do you want bitch?" She said on the line.

"Sameerah Amin, I know you're upset with me but watch your fucking mouth!"

"Or what? Suck my dick!"

CLICK

I know she didn't just hang up on me. I drove straight to her place, she had me fucked up. I used my spare key to get into her place. Hurricane Sameerah done ran all up and through here.

"Sameerah." I called for her.

"Get out Giavonni!"

"No, I'm not leaving!"

I walked back towards the bedroom where she was, her favorite mirror was a shattered mess and her body was covered in cuts. She was a bloody mess. It brought tears to my eyes to see her so broken. Sameerah is the "strong friend" everyone comes to when things go wrong and she fixes them. She puts all her pain and sorrow to the side and take on everyone else's just to see her smile, even if it cost her, her own happiness. I've never been so disappointed in myself.

I don't know how I'm going to fix this

Chapter 11 will be available soon.