Chapter 34: Lunch Visit

Giavonni Pov

Gelani's Room, A few months later

Gelani was in our bedroom sleeping with Sameerah while I was in her room finally organizing her stuff. This little girl had a lot of stuff, and she just kept getting more. I couldn't stop buying her things and neither could my Dad. He came down once we got settled in with her at home and went full blown crazy at the mall. It was nothing like I've ever seen. He likes the role of "Pop pop", his old ass. I like being a mommy, she knows the difference between me and Sameerah. With Sameerah she's definitely a little more all over her. Like Sameerah belongs to her, with me...she's not super territorial but she's knows I'm hers too. She's grown so much over the last four months. She's moving a lot more, she's noisy as fuck and greedy.

Sameerah hasn't been experiencing postpartum depression which is a relief. I was ready to help her through that, but she's doing great and she loves being a mom. Her stomach completely snatched back but she's a brick house. When we met, my baby was tiny, she was still shaped nice but she was tiny. Now, she has the body bitches would pay for. She walked into the room in some of my briefs and a t-shirt and her slippers. The baby was sleeping over her shoulder, she was getting fat too. Sameerah kept her well fed at all the right times, my daughter wasn't a cry baby, but she definitely was loud and noisy.

"Are you hungry?" She asked me.

I thought she was going to ask me if I wanted to have sex. We haven't had sex in a long time, since before Gelani was born. It's been way over six weeks, so what's up?

"Why haven't we had sex yet?" I asked her.

"Huh?"

"Why..haven't..we..had..sex..yet!?"

"You wanna have sex with me?" She asked.

"Yeah, whatcha mean?"

"I just feel like I look disgusting. I'm so fat now Giavonni." She had little tears forming in her eyes.

She has been covering herself up more, we don't take baths or showers together like we use to and she's shy. How didn't I notice before, I'm a dickhead.

"Baby, I'm sorry I didn't acknowledge your changes in behavior."

I took the baby and laid her in her crib, turning on her baby monitor and grabbing Sameerahs hand leading her to the bathroom.

"Is it okay if I take your clothes off?"

She nodded. I proceeded to take her clothes off and stood her in front of the large mirror in our bathroom.

"You see yourself?" I asked her.

"Yes." Then she turned her back to the mirror and looked at her ass, flexing her cheeks a little bit.

"You look good." I said to her.

"Look at my thighs! They're huge!"

They definitely were thick but they weren't huge. "They look good, you're thick. You gained a lot of weight, but you also just had a baby! You look good, your stomach is amazing for someone who just had a baby. You're breast are bigger but you use them to fed our baby. You know? Honey, you look damn good."

"Really?" She asked like a baby.

"Yes!"

"I just don't want to turn you off, I want you to always be attracted to me."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm always gonna be attracted to you," I rubbed my hands over her naked body while looking at her through the mirror. "I might even be more attracted to you now. You always look good as hell, but you look good as fuck with all this thickness." I slapped her bottom, she covered her face being the shy woman that she is at times.