Chapter 20: Upset Sameerah

Giavonni's Pov

Gia's Condo, After Mar Mex

Sameerah went in my room and slammed the door, I know she's mad as hell. I feel so bad, I know she was embarrassed and felt some type of way about Chanel coming up to us. I decided to give her some space in the bedroom.

Ari and Yandel just stared at me.

"What?" I asked them.

"What are you doing to do?" Ari asked me.

"I don't know. What do you think I should do?"

"Nigga, I don't know. I'm 19!"

I looked at Yandel.

"Bitch, I don't know. She's gonna kill you."

"Ughhhhh! What the fuck!" I exclaimed putting my face in my hands.

"I don't know. But she's so fine." Ari said all glossy eyed.

Yandel started laughing, "Aweee somebody has a crush."

I started laughing, I know Ari doesn't mean any harm.

I laughed at her, "You wouldn't even know what to do with that." I patted her on her shoulder.

"Can you show me?" She looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

Me and Yandel burst into laughter, "Hell naw nigga, get ya own woman! This one is mine."

"But I've never been with a girl at all." Ari expressed.

"What?" Yandel was shocked. "As cute as my little cousin is, you never got any yams."

"Nooooo!" Ari said.

"Damn bro, I'm sorry." I said laughing out loud.

"It's not funny!" Ari was clearly getting pissed. But it was cute, she's so young.

"I know, and we're sorry. But it'll come, whenever you want to talk about it we will be right here." Yandel told her.

"How do I eat pussy?" She asked.

Me and Yandel looked at each other, "We'll sit down and talk about it another time." I said.

We sat and talked for another hour or so and then they left. I laid on the couch contemplating on what I was going to say to Sameerah. I unlocked the bedroom door with my key and she was laying in the middle of the bed sleeping, I heard light snores from her little nose. She even looked pissed in her sleep, I'm just going to let her wake up on her own. I went into the kitchen and took us out some steaks, asparagus and potatoes. She loved homemade mashed potatoes, I'm not a fan but she loved mine.

I started to prep and cook her food, I braced myself for the conversation we were going to once she woke up.

She slept for a while, by the time she actually woke up I was done cooking and on my third bottle of wine and a couple shots of Hennessy.

She walked out from the back, Wassup." She looked around at the food and the bottles.

"Nothing, wassup with you?" I asked.

"I'm chilling....hungry." She looked up at me.

"Well I cooked for you." My words slurred a little.

She looked at me with a eyebrow lifted, "you're drunk?"

"Mmhmm." I smirked at her and she smiled back. "I'm sorry about earlier. I know you've been trying not to hurt bitches or shoot anyone in the head and it's really hard to do that when bitches popping out of the woodworks on some bullshit."

"Yeah, forreal it is. And I know I can't be mad forreal but damn babe. These bitches be acting goofy over you and I can't get over it. It's like you bussed down on half of Phoenix!" She got a little loud but I heard some hurt in her voice.

Sameerah was so fucking gorgeous, through all of this I just wanted to sit on her pretty face. I'm drunk as fuck.

I laughed at her comment, "I didn't buss down on half of Phoenix. Okay, I may have had my fair share of women. But that's what happens when you look good and got money. Yeah, I probably could have slowed down and that's my fault, and for that I apologize to you. You're the only and the last woman I'll ever buss down on, make love to and ass I'll eat. Nobody else."

She laughed, "Nigga, you smooth as shit. I accept your apology, but the next bitch that causes a issue is getting beat the fuck up and you're going to have to square up with me. I mean that."

"Oh word, Imma hold you to that." I kissed her lips, and then moved down to her neck, sucking on it a little.

"Oh uh uh. It's not gonna be any of that." She said pushing me away.

"Whatchu mean?"I asked

"Byeeee. Where's my food? Make my plate, chop chop!"

"Ughhh, oh my fucking goodness!" I rolled my eyes at her.

"I love you too!" She yelled while walking back to the bedroom.

Well that went better than I expected, besides the fact that she's withholding pussy.

Friday, 4:37pm, Lowe's

The cookout is tomorrow and I had to pick up a grill. I was actually looking forward to this. We needed some fun times with our friends and family and I honestly couldn't wait to eat. Sameerah was at home prepping homemade burgers. Hers were always so good and well seasoned and she'd cut the peppers and onions in perfect sizes. She started seasoning all the meats so that they could marinate overnight, she's making the salads, the Mac and cheese, greens and all those sides early in the morning the day of. I don't know where she learned how cook like that but my baby always did her thing in the kitchen. I love when she cooks.

"So, what happened when we left? Did she beat your ass?" Yandel asked?

"You know she did!" Ari gave her two cents.

"If you must know, Nah. She slept off her anger, she told me I bussed down on half of Phoenix and said if anything else happened she was beating the bitch ass and squaring up with me. I feel like it could have been worse." I shrugged.

"Shit, it sure could have. I thought you were a goner." Yandel said smacking on a chicken kabob.

"Where did you get that? I asked her.

"Right there off that grill." She pointed.

"Stop eating stuff from Lowe's, focus. We need a grill!"

"Gia, they're actually really good." Ari seconded.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Look, all I'm saying is. It could have been a lot worse if she wasn't who she was. Be mindful of that, cause next time..if there it's a next time....she won't be so easy going about it. Make sure these old hoes are in check, she don't need the stress and to be worried about bitches who don't matter. Because that's what women do."

"What do you mean?" Ari asked.

"A woman will get upset about something, convince herself that it's the truth and that she's right and will get mad at you about it. THEN, you have to get her to get over her theory and forgive you for some shit you didn't even do." I said.

"That's not even logical." Ari said back confused.

"It's not but that's how women are." Yandel said eating another sample.

"Next one you eat, you gotta pay for." The consultant said with a attitude.

Yandel gave her the finger.

I'm just hoping we don't have anymore situations like the one we had at Mad Mex, I don't need that type of hell right now.

Chapter 21 will be available soon.

Authors Note: Please make sure you have your post notifications on so you know exactly when I post. Some of you guys wait until I post the update on social media but I'm taking a breather from that for a while. But you can still connect with me on IG @ Findyour.Nichee or on Twitter @ FindyourNichee! Thank you!