Chapter 13: Uninvited

Sameerah's POV

Gia's Condo, Tuesday 10:31am

I gotta admit, I missed Giavonni. I appreciate Yandel being around to help me but it's nothing like Gia being around.

My truck was just delivered and I couldn't be more pleased. She had my initials put on the head rest but instead of it being "SA" it read "SZ", yup, because I'm the wife.

The release party is in three days and we've been running around like chickens with our heads cut off. I just want everything to be right. Gia and Yandel have been making sure I'm not stressed out and have been helping me the best way they know how. Everything is pretty much almost situated, I wanted to make sure there were no hiccups or issues. Friday all we will have to do is show up to the party.

I had a lunch date with Senia and she's really cool. I'm happy to have made a friend and over protective Gia hasn't had any issues with it. I appreciate that, she knows I want to make friends here and doesn't feel threatened, which she shouldn't. Nobody can do me like her.

I got dressed and headed out the door, Gia was in Philly so I shot her a text and let her know I'll be in by the time she gets back and asked what she wanted for dinner.

I pulled up the the restaurant and took a seat, Senia arrived shortly after. I got there somewhat earlier than we planned but I wanted to get out of the house.

"Hey girl!" I greeted her, and gave her a hug.

"Hey, how are you?"

"I'm good. How have you been?"

"Fine, are you ready for the party?"

"Somewhat, I'm a little nervous. I just want everything to go right."

"It will." She reassured me.

We spent about two hours just sitting there catching up until it was time for us to part ways. We talked about her life and what she does. She actually plays ball overseas in Morocco which is pretty decent. I can't wait for everything to be over so I can travel, I wonder if Gia wants to go to Africa.

"It was good seeing you."

"It was good to see you too!" I walked into her hug and this bitch kissed me.

"Wait! What was that?" I asked pushing her away from me.

"A kiss. You didn't want a kiss?"

I yelled. "No, what the hell are you doing? I have a girlfriend and this is strictly a platonic friendship!"

"You liked it." She smirked at me.

"No the hell I didn't! Look, stay away from me, I'm cool."

I had valet bring my car up and left her right where I met her at.

I don't know if I should tell Gia about this or keep it to myself. That was a situation I never wanted to be in.

Later that evening

We were sitting in the living room watching tv and she knew something was up with me. But I can't keep anything from her.

"What's wrong Sameerah?"

I fiddled with my fingers.

"Bro, what the fuck is wrong? Who did it?!"

"TODAY WHEN I WENT TO LUNCH WITH SENIA SHE KISSED ME!" I yelled at her. I know she wouldn't be mad at me because she knows my heart, but I was scared of what she would do to that girl.

"She kissed you?" She asked calmly.

"Y-yes."

"Stay the hell away from her, do you hear me?"

I shook my head rapidly.

"I'm not mad at you, I just don't want someone touching you."

"I know. I'm just afraid of what you would do to her."

She thought about it.

"I'll let her live, but stay away from her."

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too." She gave me a kiss on my forehead.

She walked to the bedroom and I overheard her on the phone with Yandel "This bitch kissed my fucking girl!"

I couldn't help but laugh at her.

Friday night, release party

The release party was a freaking success, all my models showed out and not only that, all of the inventory I had on site completely sold out. Gia looked good as hell in her suit, tailored to match with my dress. I was on cloud 9, between the love I was getting and my lover supporting me I couldn't be more pleased. Sometime during the event, Senia showed up and I was just hoping she didn't say anything to me. Gia peeped the scene and made eye contact with me. I blew a kiss at her to remind her to let it go..which she did.

Gia, Yandel and myself were talking and cracking jokes with each other when Senia walked up to us.

"Fuck do you want?" Yandel asked her.

Here we go. Senia just ignored her.

"I just want to congratulate you on the new collection."

I fiddled with my drink, I knew I was fine because Gia and Yandel were right there but after that kiss, I still felt weird around her.

"Thank you, This is my girlfriend, Giavonni and my sister Yandel." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you." She stuck her hand out for Gia to shake, "I didn't know she had a girlfriend, she failed to mention that."

Now this is what she's trying to do?

"Bitch don't get beat the fuck up!" Yandel whispered, oh my gosh! I mentally face palmed myself. Please not here.

"I didn't know I had to, but I showed no interest in you so you should have got the hint boo."

"So you kissed me and that's showing no interest?"

I spoke lowly so only we could hear, "Bitch, you kissed me! You don't want these problems so cut the act."

Gia pushed me behind her, "If you ever come near my woman again, I'm shoving a gun down your throat and pulling the trigger, do you understand me!?"

Senia laughed, "Yeah okay." And with that she walked away.

"Sameerah, I got a bad feeling about that bitch." Yandel said, "You gotta shoot her Gia."

I rolled my eyes in a "duh" manner. "Shit, you? Me too."

"If she comes near you again, you have to kill her. And I don't know what it is about her face but she looks familiar." Gia said in my ear.

"Okay baby, I will. She gives me the creeps."

She looked back at the door and stared at it for a moment, I know that look anywhere. Gia wasn't letting this go.

Chapter 14 will be available soon.