Chapter 17: Soft

Sameerah's Pov

G. Zanotti Boutique, Monday 9:00am

I've been a grumpy gump all morning, I barely slept last night. It's 9am and none of my girls are here yet. Saturday, I wasn't here and Sunday we're closed, Sunday is a rest day. But I walk in here and it's a fucking mess. I tell the girls, this store has to look good all the time, it's like they let the shoppers shop and didn't pick up after them. I looked at the cameras and everyone is on their phones, not paying attention and just fucking lollygagging. So to my understanding y'all left my store a mess and y'all didn't bother to clean up. I give these girls lead way, I correct them and don't say anything to Gia because they'd be fired if I left it up to her but no. I'm too nice, I'm calling my fiancé.

I had to call Gia about this shit because I'm ready to snap.

"Babe." I said through the phone.

"Yes, honey." Her voice was raspy, she was sleeping."

"Go online and check the cameras, look at the damn store."

"Okay, hold on."

About a minute went passed before she said anything else.

"What the fuck is that?" She asked.

"The damn store! It's a fucking mess, clothes are all over the place and nothing is where it needs to be. These bitches were suppose to be here at 9am, it's almost 9:30am!

"I'm coming down there."

With that she hung up the phone, even before I could say okay.

I went upstairs and checked the salon, it was clean. I never have issues with the stylist and they don't work on Sundays or Mondays.

"Girl, I had so much fun." Ciera my store manager said coming in talking to Kiesha, a sales associate.

"What was fun?" I asked.

"We went to a new club that opened up last night." Kiesha said proudly.

I'm ready to slap the smiles off these bitches.

"Oh okay. Y'all know what's not fun? My fucking store looking a damn mess!" I yelled.

Just then Gia walked in.

"I'm done talking to y'all. Talk to Gia, Whatever she says goes." With that I walked to my office and slammed the door.

Gia's Pov

Sameerah is pissed off, I'm upset with her because she needs to put her foot down. When she's in the streets, she's a savage but everyday life...she's soft.

I directed my attention to the girls.

"I don't want anyone to speak. I told y'all when y'all started here, not to play with that woman over there. She upset and now I'm pissed, I also said, treat this woman's brand as you're own. Did I not say that?"

Both women shook their head.

"Okay so clean this fucking shit up! Don't let her or myself come in here to no shit like this or you're fucking fired and if you have a problem, you can fucking leave now!"

I walked away from them dumb ass bitches and went to her office.

"I handled it, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I guess so." She said softly.

"Don't let them bitches get away with shit else. You hear me? They won't walk over you, treat these bitches like they're in the streets. Run this damn business like you're me and these bitches hold drugs for you! Don't let them play with this shit!" I said sternly.

"Okay babe. I hear you." She responded.

"Go home, I'll finish up here. Take the day off, I'll see you when I get home." I said brushing her wild hair out of her face.

"Alright."

Later that day

I walked into Sameerah place and she was hanging off the couch upside down.

I stood over her, "Whatcha doing?"

"Seeing how long I can stay like this before I get light headed."

I laughed at her, "Get up and go shower."

"Why?"

I looked at her with my eyebrow raised, "Because I fucking said so. And come out naked, don't put on any clothes."

"Fine." She said giving me the middle finger.

I went into the other bathroom and showered too.

She walked out, naked with her hair in a wet messy bun.

"I did what you said masta. What's next?" She said rolling her eyes.

"You're a asshole. Come."

I pulled her to the private part of the balcony and laid her on a massage table. I started to massage all over her body, because I was naked she wasn't really relaxing, she was touching all over me too.

"Sameerah keep your hands to yourself."

"How am I suppose to and you have your pussy in my face!?"

"Little girl, keep your hands to yourself!"

She sucked her teeth, "Fine."

I took my time starting at her feet, they were always so soft.

She let out a fews moans which were making me excited but I needed to have self control.

Then I went up to her legs, and massaged those. She loved massages, they always made her horny.

"Fuck Gia."

I worked my way up to her butt caressing and squeezing. I started to use my strength and spread her ass cheeks and pussy lips as well. Lips made a gushing sound as they separated. I used my thumb to rub her slit. I couldn't help myself, she was a moaning mess.

"Fuckkkkk." She said softly.

She was gripping the sides of the massage bed, I thought she was going to rip it.

I pulled her up on all fours and put two fingers in her hole pumping in and out.

"Fuck! Oh baby!"

"Are you relaxed yet?" I asked.

"Ohhh, shittttt.....Almost."

I pumped in while sliding under her, taking her clit in my mouth and sitting her on my face.

I moaned into her, she always tasted so good.

"Damn baby." I moaned into her.

"Ooooo, uhh!" She yelled out.

I sucked on her clit like my life depended on it.

"Giaaaa, donttt...s-stoppp. Mmmmm, fuckkk!!"

She squirted all over me.

"Let's go finish this in the room." I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist.

She laid her head on my shoulder, "Alright."

Chapter 18 will be available soon.
Connect with me on Instagram @Findyour.Nichee