Chapter 36: Guns out, Buns out

Sameerah Pov

We were in the car on our way to Senias and my mind was racing. All I could think about was getting my family back home safely and to my daughter. I looked over at my wife and my heart started to warm, I just adore her. To some she's like a big mean monster, but to me...she's just my soft, lovely baby. I just want to protect them all from the world. I just feel like this entire thing was drawn out and I don't know what for. I parked the car and looked at all the surroundings. I was covered, my team was ready and I honestly wasn't worried at all. My heart was calm and my mind was clear. This situation is serious, but I know we're coming out alive. Maybe some bruises and a few gunshot wounds, but nothing to kill us. My faith was just that secure.
     Giavonni, Ari, Yandel and myself drove onto her property, her house was gated. I wasn't worried about getting caught or anything because she lived on her own estate in the middle of no where. It was a great hideout, you should see anything coming but she wasn't expecting us and even still, the format of how we were going to do this made detecting us somewhat hard. Gia requested that one of our guys hack into her security system, it was hard but we got it done. We've been watching her on camera for the last few days. She hasn't gone anywhere, she drinks, does a lot of drugs and fucks bitches all day. You can tell she doesn't like to leave the house. I guess she only comes out when she wants to terrorize people. I had no sympathy for her though, you're living with the demons you've created, we all have to live with them one day.

One thing about this lifestyle, it's always comes back to bite you in you ass. No stone is left unturned, you'll reap what you sow and honestly I was waiting for the day Gia and I got what was coming to us. I did what I had to do to survive, and I don't regret it. Every life I took, was always business never personal and that's how I slept at night.

Gia pulled me out of my thoughts. "You okay?"
"Yes. I love you."
"I love you too." She said looking at me.
"I wanna get this over quick, I looked back and Yandel and Ari."
"Bet." They said in unison

We parked the truck right off the dirt road and swiftly traveled on foot to the house and over the gate.

"How you hop over the gate like that?" Gia asked me shocked. While Ari and Yandel just looked at me crazy.

"I was a cheerleader in highschool." I rolled my eyes.
"I didn't know that!" She said. "When this is over it, can we roll play and you dress up like a cheerleader." She looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, Yes! Let's get out of here ASAP and we can do whatever!"

We continued up to the house and I picked the locks, it was so quiet down here and it was dark. Gia whispered into her ear piece.

"Where is she?"

"Third floor, fifth bedroom at the end of the hallway."

"Is she alone?" Gia asked.

"No, she's having a 3 sum."

"Oh, bet. Let's crash this party!" Gia said

Giavonni POV

We walked into the bedroom guns out, buns out. Even at a time like this, I can crack some jokes. At least to myself because I know Sameerah isn't in the mood. I've never seen her this focused but before we weren't parents. We walked in quietly, and each positioned ourself in different sides of the room.

Sameerah takes the safety off her gun "Get the fuck up!"

All three women jumped at the sound of her voice and separated from one another. I can't lie, these bitches were bad but no one could compare to Sameerah, nobody ever could.

Senia looked at Sameerah like she wanted to devour her and my blood starter to boil.

"Watch your fuckin eyes bitch." I said, taking the safety off my gun. Yandel and Ari following suit.

Senia opened her legs wide open.

"I'm about to throw up." Sameerah said, I laughed a little.

"Who are y'all?" The rican chick asked.

"Mind yo muthafuckin business bitch unless you wanna die too." Ari yelled, pointing the gun at her. She threw her hands up surrendering. Ari was on some shit too.

"Only people dying is y'all!" Senia said, just then mfs start coming out the woodworks.

"I knew this wasn't gonna be easy." Yandel said, rolling her eyes.

"Move in!" Gia whispered in her ear piece to signal our soldiers.

"How you wanna do this?" Senia said.

"Bitch how do you wanna do this? I came prepared to die so what the fuck is up?" Sameerah said.

"Oh you're not dying. My guys are going to kill your folks, and you're going to stay here with me."

"What's your whole thing? Like are you insane? Why me?" Sameerah asked. I let her do the talking because I was just waiting for shit to pop off, my guys should be coming in soon and I know that's why Sameerah was stalling, we were out numbered at the moment but once backup came everybody was dying.

"What do you mean why you? The same reason everyone else picks you Sameerah. Everything about you is just amazing and you decided to marry Gia?"

Sameerah laughed, "Yup. Cause everything and you're nothing compared to her. You'll never have me."

At that moment, Senia face just changed, swiftly she she reached under her pillow firing shots at Sameerah, hitting her directly in her chest. Sameerahs lifeless body hit the floor and bullets started flying. I couldn't hear anything as my guys rushed in the room firing shots. My sweet Sameerah.

Chapter 37 will be available soon.

Don't forget to connect with me on Twitter and Instagram at FindyourNichee and YouTube at Life with Nichee, much love guys!