Chapter 7: Moments

Sameerah's Pov

Gia's Condo, a week later

Since that night we've been inseparable, I don't know what she did to me but she had me and my pussy on lock. When we kiss, it's never just a kiss...it's us swallowing each other up. Her skin feels so good on mine. I use to hate being touched or even being seen naked but she made me comfortable in my own skin. When I said I loved her I did, the only thing with me was I've never loved a person a day in my life. I didn't really know what it felt like but the feelings I felt for her were something I never get before.

"Are you okay?" She came into the living room munching on a apple.
I smiled, "Yes honey. I'm fine, are you?"

She straddled my lap looking me dead in my eyes, I feel like she was admiring me features but I was studying hers. Her perfectly arched eyebrows, golden light brown eyes, when she was aroused they became darker with a hint of grey, the multiple beauty marks sprinkled on her face and my ultimate favorite, ever deep dimples that made an appearance every time her mouth made a move. She was to die for and I probably would.

"Stop looking at me like that." She said softly, her voice was always soft, she never raised her voice even when she was upset.

"No, don't tell me what to do."

She raised a brow at me calling my bluff, "You like when I tell you to put your ass up for me, or when I tell you to sit on my face orrrrrr when I tell you to eat my pussy."

I tilted my head up at her, "I got it okay?" I smiled, I loved when she told me what to do. It was the submissive part of me that drove me wild and she loved too.

She gripped up some of my curls and I couldn't help but let a little moan escape my lips. She pulled on my hair in a way that was passionate and made me look her in her eyes. For me to be in the profession that I'm in I hated eye contact, it caused me to feel like I was under a spot light or someone was looking at my soul. She just looked at me still studying me, leaving little kisses on my neck and so on.

The elevator doors pinged, the sound of two set of foots steps became closer and closer.

"What the hell are y'all doing?" Yandel asked with her lady friend in toe.

"Minding our business!" Gia yelled, she clearly gained a attitude, I guess she thought she was about to get some. Her sex drive is crazy, I mean I can keep up but eventually I'm going to crash.

"Babe, don't be mean. Who is this?" I said referring to Yandels friend. She was cute, she was definitely a cutie, but it takes a crazy person to know a crazy person and if she wasn't already she would be soon dealing with Yandel.

"Solarah, this is Gia and Sameerah. My annoying best friend and my sister." Over these last few months me and Yandel became extremely close, she became my first best friend. We related more than I thought and just like Gia, she was comforting, you can tell she went through some tragedies during her life but that made her love the people she had even harder and I respected that.

"Hey boo." I greeted her, she was a cutie. Long, slick ass weave, dark skin and a banging body. Clearly she had her teeth done and her smile was everything. Yandel did her thing with her.

After we all got to know each other we decided to head out to the club. Before we left I made a quick dinner of chicken tacos with shredded purple cabbage, cheese, tomatoes, guacamole, sour cream, rice, and black beans on a bed of lettuce. Needless to say we all fucked it up. I got dressed in a simple all black bodycon with YSL black pumps, my hair was bone straight which was by Gia's request and opted to wear all black too. Solarah went for a black one piece with jeans and red bottoms and a long ponytail. Her body was amazing nonetheless, and Yandel went with jeans, black tims and a black hoodie. We all looked good and complimented one another. Solarah was actually pretty dope after talking to her, I hope it stayed that way.

The club was lit as hell, before we took all sorts of shots before we left.

"AY, BIG OLE FREAK! BIG BOOTY, BIG OLE TREAT."

I was singing to the top of my lungs. I was turnt the hell up! I'm a light weight. After a few shots I'm where I need to be and after a few more I'm so far gone.

I was dancing with Solarah, I was throwing my ass back while she was gripping my shit. Yandel and Gia were just sipping their drinks laughing and watching, Solarah and I both were off our asses. She got in front of me and starting twerking her shit, her ass was fat as hell and it was moving! I was enjoying every bit of it until Yandel pushed my ass out of the way.

"Hey baby!" My words slurred, Gia smelled so good.
"Wassup Mamas?" She said into my neck. I let out a small moan, her lips felt so good. She just feels so good.

Without thinking I grabbed her neck forcing her to kiss me. I don't know what was happening to me. The liquor had every nerve in my pussy going off and her scent was just tickling my nose. We embraced in the kiss like no one else was around, the music stopped and everything was in slow motion. We kissed for a few minutes longer, I didn't care that I couldn't hold my breath, I would die for to be in this moment forever. Giavonni made me feel ways I've never felt and I wouldn't let this go for anything.

Chapter 8 will be available soon.