Chapter 9: Hiring Event

Sameerah's POV

Sameerah's POV

Wednesday 2:23pm, G. Zanotti Boutique

"Babe, can you please go get me something to eat?" I whined to Gia.

"I will honey but you did ask me to unload this shipment and count inventory." She responded.

Ugh, I keep asking her to do all this shit. I didn't know it would be this hard. The manufacturer bodied all my designs, I mean really brought my images to life. I've been rocking nothing but G. Zanotti. Yeah, I name it after my baby.

"I'm sorry baby, this is just a lot. I thought it was all fun and games but seeing how everything turned out? This could be an amazing investment."

She walked up to me and cupped both my cheeks.

"It is an amazing investment honey. You're amazing. I just felt like we have a pretty good amount of money, why not invest it into something? And I'd bet my last dollar that you would flip it into a billion." She said into my ear.

This woman really knows how to make me melt. I wrapped my arms around her neck, standing on my tippy toes and giving her a kiss on her lips.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too Munchkin."

Later that week

Today, Gia and I were having a hiring event. I wish I had family and friends to work for me, I don't like strangers occupying my space but that's what happens when you put niggas on your payroll. I can definitely run the boutique but I can't do it alone and Gia has her own dreams and aspirations and I won't subject to only worrying about mine. We were still getting the layout together of the both floors and getting the salon put together upstairs, we had a about three weeks until the boutique opened and it was coming fast.

The hiring event started at 1pm sharp. I went for a more causal look, but still fly. I went for a brown 1 sleeve jumper with Louis Vuitton slip ons with a pink strap and my "Sameerah" necklace, my wig was a loose wave wig and I went for a natural beat makeup look. Giavonni on the other hand, matched my fly with a matching suit and shoes. For me I figured I dressed casual because that's how I'm going to dress all the time but she's the big boss so I guess she wants to set the tone.

I looked over at her and my mouth started to water. Her skin was so clear, her locs were in this perfect bun and freshly retwisted. We went to the nail salon yesterday and her strong hands looked so good. I bit on my knuckles trying to control myself. Giavonni most have noticed me staring because she blew me a kiss and I averted my gaze, blushing.

"Good afternoon everyone, my name is Sameerah Amin and this my lover and partner Gia Zanotti, I'd like to welcome you all to our hiring event. Now, I'm not going to beat around the bush. This is my business, this is my dream and you will treat it with just as much respect as I treat it with. I'm looking for people who want to work and make money! My partner really doesn't play with her investments and neither do it." I looked to Gia to see if she had anything to say.

"Good afternoon, I second everything Sameerah just said and she kept it extremely professional. But as she said, I'm also her lover. I do not play about her. Anything you do for her and this boutique better be 100%! Give it your all, because Sameerah will give you her all!"

We ended the introduction and began the interviews, it took us all day and I was tired. We only ended up up hiring four girls out of the 25 we interviewed. I loved how Gia and I stayed on the same page with certain shit. We knew who wanted this and who didn't, and we picked out the same four girls.

Three months later

The boutique has been doing really well. Gia has been making sure it has everything it needs and everything is to my liking. I loved it and I loved my girls. They were G. Zanotti and didn't play about the brand just like I didn't.

I rolled over in the bed and watched Gia sleep. I love this woman so much. I was praying she'd be my world forever. I pulled the blanket back from off her naked body and my eyes roamed her skin. I straddled her lap and began to kiss all over her face and neck leaving soft love bites. She let out a small moan, I was getting her right where I wanted her to be. I started to trail kisses down her body, I stopped at her breast. I adored her light brown nipples. Even when they were hard they still looked like little brown cotton balls. I took my favorite one and started sucking it, I let my hands roam down between her legs and started playing with her clit. By this time she was a moaning mess. I was soaking wet and I just wanted to devour her. I moved from her breast and went directly down to her pussy and threw her legs over my shoulders. I immediately took her clit into my mouth and sucked on it. I twirled my tongue in the way I know she liked and her legs slowly started shaking. I inserted two fingers and pumped in and out. She started to squirt all over me, she gripped a handful of my hair and pushed my face all in her wetness. She smelled so good, my face was soaked and I loved it. I crawled up to her and flipped her right over and put her on my face. She got right in position and I went in. I latched on to her clit and refused to let go. I wanted her to cum all over my face.

"Sameerah, pleaseeeee!" She yelled

I put a finger in her and she really started grinding on my face. I loved seeing her this vulnerable, she hated to talk about this after the fact but I was going to enjoy the flashbacks and looking at her knowing what I do to her. To the eye of others, she was strong and dominant. To my eyes, she was soft and submissive.

I moaned into her because I couldn't help it.

"Babyyyyy, please. Please. Whatever I did I'm sorry." She screamed.

Truth be told, she didn't do anything but look good. Looking at her just made me horny.

I pumped on her spot harder hitting her with the suck and finger combo. She started banging on my headboard and I knew she was hitting her peak.

"Fuck, fuck, fuckkkkkk! Shittttt." And with that she squirted all over me. I let Gia catch her breath, I continued to clean her up with my tongue while sucking and nibbling here and there.

"Oh Sameerah." She oozed.
She climbed down and cuddled up under me. She's the love of my life. 

Chapter 10 will be available soon.