Chapter 27: Newport Beach

Giavonni Pov

Morton's Steakhouse 9:13pm

I don't know why Sameerah didn't just ride with me, I didn't feel like waiting for her to get here. I missed her, I see her everyday but I still find time to miss my wife. I can't wait for all this shit to be over, so we can buy our house. Part of me wants to buy her a house, but another part of me wants to build her a house. I want her to design the house exactly in her image, I'm going to ask her about it. Soon as my thoughts started to clear, she walked in. I'm blessed, God really blessed me with her.

She walked in, her hair was parted down the middle bone straight with 30 inch hair, I knew it was 30 inches because of how it laid on her ass. Sameerah was packing on some pounds too. I knew why she was getting all big but she didn't, she just thought she was getting fat. It was sexy as hell, I loved seeing her walk around naked. She had on a custom made black sequin suit, it fit her body like a glove and her diamond Cuban link chain with my G hanging from it. I looked at her nails and feet, she went with white for both, her feet were the gorgeous....I loved them. She had on the Cassandre YSL Monogram Patent Sandals. Those shoes were known to be hard to walk in but she walked in them effortlessly. I couldn't wait to fuck the shit outta this woman, when she walked in a room, she demanded your attention whether you wanted to give it to her or not.

"Mi Amor." She said softly. I got up and pulled her chair out for her.
"Hey baby." I kissed her. "You look stunning."

She responded by blushing. I enjoyed how in some moments I could still make her shy. In my eyes, nothing ever felt old with her, always new even though we've been together for some time now.

The waiter came up and took out orders.

"So wassup, what did you have to talk to me about?" I asked her.

Sameerah POV

She asked me what I wanted to talk about and I honestly don't even want to talk about it right now. Everything feels so right and she looks so good. She had on a black on black custom suit with the Christian Louboutin Dandelion Velvet Flats I got her one day. I thought they would look good on her, and they do. I thought she didn't like them because she never wore them but tonight she did.

I cleared my throat, "Well, I wanted to talk about..." I looked around and realized I left the envelope in the car. SAFE, I thought to myself. "I actually miss placed what I had to show you, so let's save it for tomorrow." I said softly.

She looked at me with weird eyes, "Okay, but seriously. Tomorrow."

"Yes, yes. Tomorrow mi amor." I rolled my eyes.

Our food came and we started to eat.

"How many children do you want? Every time I ask you say 3 or 10." She asked me. I nearly choked on my food.

I want a large family, I never had one of my own so I figured I start it.

"I want large family 3-6 sounds nice."

She started to smile, "When?"

"I'm ready! I mean....I'm ready. But I just want us to be safe. I don't want to have to go on a killing spree over my children or because someone tried to hurt them. I'd die for my children, I'd kill for my children. Going to jail isn't ever an option because I'm never leaving my children." I said, my voice and eyes were stern so she knew I wasn't fucking around.

She just smiled, "Good. Once this is all over, I want to start a family with you. We can move, I was thinking California but we can go where you want to go."

"Hmm, California sounds nice, I'm ready to move now. Have you started looking at house?" I took a sip
of my wine. Knowing her, I know she probably has been looking. I'm cool with whatever she's cool with.

"Well, I kinda wanted you to design a house from the ground up." She looked at me shyly.

"Why so?" I asked with my eyebrow lifted.

"Well, one you have a eye for design and things like that, and two, I want you to live in a house of your image. I want you to be satisfied through and through."

"Well you know." I said cockily.

She rolled her eyes, "How does Newport Beach sound to you?"

"Sounds wonderful my love." I've been to Newport Beach a few times on missions and I loved it. I enjoyed the little shops, the ocean views and old school culture. I can see that as a place you raise my family.

We continued our dinner and then made our way home. Tomorrow I'll talk to her and Yandel about how I've been feeling and what I go in the mail, I think it's time to come up with a plan.

I went into the kitchen to grab a drink and there wasn't any liquor.

"BABE!" I yelled.

"What?" She came from the bathroom brushing her teeth.

"There's no alcohol."

"Yeah, I know."

"Okay, so where the hell is it?"

"I poured it out and recycled the bottles." She said like it was nothing.

"Why Giavonni?"

"Because, you're pregnant"

I looked at her, she looked at me, I looked at her.

"Bitch what?"

Chapter 28 will be available soon.