Chapter 2: Sameerah Amin

Gia's Pov

Gia's Condo, Friday 8:42pm

I walked into my condo still having Sameerah on my mind. She was gorgeous, she gave me that innocent vibe but if I knew better..she was far from it. She looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on where I seen her. I went out on my balcony looking over the city, the air was crisp and calming. It wasn't too cold out like it usually was at night, it was just the right amount of breezy.

"Hey baby."

My stomach turned at the voice, it was my girlfriend. Alana. This bitch was a whore, I don't know why I kept her around. Maybe because her pussy was good...maybe but that was beside the point. I couldn't even eat her pussy because I knew this bitch was whoring. My mind drifted back to Sameerah and I wondered what her pussy taste like. I rolled my eyes and quickly erased the thought, thinking about her like that was weird as hell.

"Wassup."
"Nothing, I missed you today." I finally noticed she had on this three piece lingerie set I had got her a few months ago, it wasn't even sexy anymore, I got pictures of her fucking the governor in it. She really doesn't realize just how well connected I am.

"Bitch pack your shit and get the fuck out."
"Huh?"
"If you can huh, you can hear. You heard me."
"Baby why?" She had tears in her eyes. Fake ass bitch.
I chuckled, "Bitch you really don't think I know about all the whoring you been doing?"
I got up in her face with gritted teeth. "You got 20 minutes to pack up all your shit and get the fuck out before I throw you off this balcony and have your body painted all over the side walk."

I was deadass serious, I was ruthless. I was the daughter of the biggest King pin from Arizona to Philadelphia and I wasn't meant to be fucked with. I did a lot of shit, killed a lot of niggas, imported a lot of drugs. Anything you could think of, I probably did and I'd do it again.

She quickly started haul ass around the condo. I was sick of her, I actually use to love her, that's what was stopping me from killing her but she had to get the fuck out before I changed my mind.

Ring ring

"Hello."
"Come over here."
"For what? I'm sleeping Gia, why can't you wait until the morning?"
"Because I need you now."
"Fine, I'm on my way."

I called my best friend, I wanted to go out. I don't even know why she's sleeping, it's only 9:26pm. If she's sleep now, she definitely wouldn't be waking back up until the morning. Her ass has to get up now.

"You have no right to treat me like this." Alana screamed at me through tears.

"What the fuck did you say?! I can do what the hell I want, WHEN I want to. And you of all people should
know that! I don't have to explain myself to you! You know about all the whoring you've been doing, you're lucky I don't put a fucking bullet through them thick ass brows you drew on! Get your shit and get the fuck out!"

The elevator opened and walked in Yandel.
"Why are y'all in here screaming? I started hearing you guys on the elevator.

"Get this bitch out of here before I kill her."

She started laughing and directed her attention to Alana, "Your hoeness finally caught up to you? Come on momma. Grab your shit and go." She pushed her toward the door.

"This isn't over!"
"Oh but it is, buh bye." Yandel pushed her on the elevator and waited for it to close. The moment Alana made a dumb move, Yandel would've had her guts all over the place. I'm ruthless, but Yandel is the devil himself.

"So what was so important that you had to wake me up out of my sleep and have me come over here?"

"I didn't feel like being by myself, I wanted to go out but now I just wanna chill." I gave her my puppy dog look.

"Fine, I can sleep here I guess." She rolled her eyes.

"So I ran into this girl today."
"Andddd?" She looked at me.
I looked at the floor, then back at her, then at the floor again..."She's fine as hell!"
"Awe damn, here we go."
"What?"
"You know how you get, and I can see the look on your face. You're going to end up killing her."
"How can you say that?"
"Cause I know what that look means. You're about to pursue her, fall in love by tomorrow, she's going to do something to you, send you on a rampage because you're so in love and end up killing her. And then I'm going to be the one to have to clean it up. No, don't do it. I'm putting my foot down. NO."

"Come on. Okay look, that may be true..BUT! She gives me this vibe like she'd kill me too. Give me a run for my money. It's like I seen her before. Let's look her up, call Q."
"How much do you know about this girl?" She asked while picking up her phone.
"Her name is Sameerah Amin and she's from Philadelphia."

She walked off to make the call. I pulled out my phone and sent her a text.

"Hope you made it home safely. Gia."

She replied almost immediately, "I did. Thank you!"

I didn't text back, I'll see her later in the week.

"Bro! Come here!"

I rolled my eyes at her yelling.
"Why are you screaming?"
"So you know the hit we put out on Jalil a while back? Maybe almost a year ago because we couldn't do it ourselves."

I honestly wasn't interested in what she was talking about, I was barely listening.

"Yeah, why?"

She showed me a picture of Sameerah. "Well, here's our hit "man". She's really a savage, so that vibe you felt? Was 100% right. She'd be good to have on our team too. Q said she's official."

I laughed, "I knew she looked familiar. Hmm, so little baby is a killer, and not just any killer. She's really a smooth criminal with her shit. I like it." I licked my lips.

"You're one sick bitch you know that? How can you be turned on by that?"

"Shit, I don't know." We both looked at each other laughed, that was our high and the fact that she got down like us was a plus. I'm definitely going to pursue her.

Chapter 3 will be available soon.