" Now I feel like coming with you." Maddie pouted.

" Too bad there's a guest list that you're not on." I pointed out .

" That's why you're here so that you can sneak me in . Duh?" She narrowed her eyes at me.

" This isn't Charlie's Angels, Maddie." I chuckled ." Plus I'm sure Logan and Charles are going to have tight security surrounding the place."

" I know, I know . I'm kidding." Maddie raised her hands then ran her hands through my hair . " You do look stunning though. I did a great job."

" Yes , yes you did." I agreed, glancing at my watch at the same time . I had just twenty minutes to get to the Four  Seasons Hotel. That was the place the Launch was holding and I couldn't afford to be late or Mr Gray would have my head . " Thank you so much Maddie, I love you." I put my arms around her and quickly let go, scurrying out of the room.

" Love you too girl. Bring me back some chicken since you're leaving me with no food !" She yelled after me. Maddie was sleeping over at my place tonight because Ron had to fly back home to see his parents and she didn't want to stay home alone in their apartment. I guess being haunted by a crazy psycho girl makes you have some sort of fear of being alone.

I made it to the hotel just on time. As if on cue, Sierra was standing by the door and we walked into the hall together. Like every event that involved Logan, everywhere looked very grand and breathtaking . There was a large projector screen on the podium showing videos of the new Ross Mobile products . Beside the projector screen was a display of all the new gadgets in a glass cases for everyone to see . On the walls there were holographic imagines showing videos of the products and how they're used . The light was playing music in the background was so serene , it matched with the white themed ambiance of the hall. At one corner there were dozens of cameramen and reporters taking pictures and interviewing people . I'm sure they're so thrilled to get their fill of content today since there has been a buzz on the Ross Mobile product launch for weeks. Hopefully they avoid me because I intend to avoid any form of attention at all cost.

 Hopefully they avoid me because I intend to avoid any form of attention at all cost

Emma's Dress.