42🌸.

Song - Jealous by Nick Jonas.

I turn my chin music up
And I'm puffing my chest
I'm getting red in the face
You can call me obsessed
It's not your fault that they hover
I mean no disrespect
It's my right to be hellish
I still get jealous...

~~

" 3...2...1... go !"

" Mexico !"

" Vegas !"

Maddie and Ron said simultaneously.

" You went to Vegas ?" Maddie frowned.

" I did . I was sure you would have guessed that already." Ron replied as he turned to Logan who was sitting opposite him . " You should have come ,man. Vegas was smoking."

" I bet it was ." Logan nodded . " But I just couldn't leave my kids. I only try to travel when it's business related."

Maddie , Ron , Logan and I were at a restaurant in town . We decided to spend our work breaks , having lunch together as a way of catching up after our weekend rendezvous. Even now I could still remember the scenery of the hotel back in Cancun and it made my heart flutter. Last weekend was an experience I would never forget so soon.

" Oh, I get that." Ron nodded in understanding.

" So , what did you and the guys do in Vegas ?" The way Maddie emphasized on the word ' Vegas' showed that she wasn't too pleased that Ron held his bachelor's party there . Then again, she should have known by now that most men love to spend their last unmarried days in the Sin City.

" Oh , what me and the guys did ?" Of course Ron knew she was setting him up with that question.
" We just you , know ...we did guy stuff."

She leaned towards him and peered at him. " Guy stuff , like what ?"

The apprehensive look on Ron's face made me giggle .

" We hung out at the hotel, went to the club down town , that was pretty much it." Ron said .

Maddie continued to stare at him like she wanted more information.

" Damn woman. Your eyes can make a person confess all their sins." Ron said . " Okay fine . We also played some games at the casino and no I didn't lose any money, I swear. I even won more ."

Maddie closed her eyes and shook her head . " What about strippers ? Any strippers at the club ?"

Ron blanched.

Maddie crossed her arms against her chest and raised one of her brows. " Well ?"

" Okay, yes there were strippers but I didn't touch them , I promise." Ron replied.

I giggled at Maddie's interrogations. Maddie literally got a lap dance from a stripper two days ago at the club and now she was pissed that Ron also went to a strip club. Women.

Maddie looked like she was trying to bite her tongue. She looked away, tightening her arms folded against her chest. " Well, that's fine. I got a stripper too. A bachelorette party gift from Tess."

Ron's mouth fell open . " What ?"

Maddie glanced at him from the corner of her eyes.
" Yeah, he even gave me a lap dance ."

Ron shook his head in amazement.
" How did you get strippers and you're pissed that I went to a strip club too ?"

Maddie finally turned to him and shrugged. " I had a feeling you would go to a strip club so I went to one too