33🌸.

Song - Late night talking by Harry Styles

We've been doin' all this late night talkin'
'Bout anythin' you want until the mornin'
Now you're in my life
I can't get you off my mind...

~~

" Emma, oh my God, you have to see this!" Maddie shrieked for the umpteenth time tonight. She was plopped on the couch in the living room in her nightie, feeding her eyes on every article she could read that concerned Logan and I . And boy, were there a lot of them.

" Another one ?" I chuckled as I brought back two glasses of freshly squeezed orange  juice for both of us. We had decided to have a sleepover with Maddie coming over to my place instead of meeting at the Pizzeria because of the obvious commotion that Logan and I had caused .

" Hey we're not the one who told you and Logan to go kissy face in front of the whole world ." Tess said from the other end of the video call. She had just gotten home from work when I called her using my iPad .

" Kissy face ? What are you ? Five ?" I chuckled.

She was right though . We made that decision to go public all by ourselves and I don't regret it . I still wonder where the courage came from but when Logan and I kissed outside that building , I was more than sure that I was ready for what would come after . I was ready for the incessant questions , for the pictures , for the interview requests, for the scandal. I was ready for everything and anything .

" Okay, let's hear it ." I told Maddie who was eagerly waiting to read this article.

" Okay. So this one is from Tattle magazine and the headline reads, ' The steamy kiss that has set America on fire.' Maddie took a bite of the slice of pizza in her other hand as she mumbled the words,

I nearly choked with laughter on the juice I had just sipped . " On fire ?"

These gossip blogs really have a flair for exaggerating things.

" Hold on." Maddie held out her hand to me. " Now, the article itself reads, ' An old flame, now turned a burning fire. One of New York's sizzling hot couples who made headlines last year have resurfaced after rumors that things had gone down hill between them. At first, we all thought it was all speculations but after they were spotted together in the city where Royalty lives, we can all attest that sparks are truly flying again . To confirm our suspicions, they gave us the performance of a lifetime as they displayed a show stopping gesture of giving us that steamy kiss right in front of everyone and anyone ! If that isn't a confirmation that all is well in la la land , we don't know what is . Stay tuned as we unravel more about this controversial couple ."

" Wow, they called us controversial." I pointed out as I grabbed another bite of the pizza in my hand . That was really the only thing I could say. After hearing Maddie read about five other articles on the issue and seeing videos of Logan and I everywhere, I was beginning to lack responses to them.

" Well in their defense, you both kind of are."

" Maddie's right, they're not wrong." Tess added . She had been with us the whole time on video call and I shot her her pointed look through the iPad screen where she shrugged in a manner that said, " what ?"

" Okay you guys , we've read a million articles today and it's settled , the whole world knows about Logan and I now ." I told them.

" You mean Lemma,"  Tess said , through her tone of voice , I could tell that she wasn't truly okay with the fact that Logan and I are back together. I

" You guys are the number 1 trending hashtag on twitter and let's not get into other social media spaces ." Maddie pointed out .

" That's all thanks to Sierra, my friend from work. She said she was going to make it her life's ambition to make sure Logan and I stays trending since she's our number one fan ."