23🌸.

Song - Love me now by John Legend.

I don't know who's gonna kiss you when I'm gone
So I'm gonna love you now, like it's all I have
I know it'll kill me when it's over
I don't wanna think about it, I want you to love me now...

~~

Logan's POV

The sky was an eccentric blue , the clouds decorating the sky , the birds were chirping, singing tales of a love untold  , the cool breeze grazed my skin and the sun was radiating in all its glory. Everything was perfect today because I had gotten the love of my life back .I felt like Gru the unhappy villain from the ' Despicable me' cartoons . I had watched them sometime with Alex , Jason and Avery and quickly realize that in those moments my life was as bland and sadistic as Gru's life but I watched how his life turned around when he met Lucy. He became the best version of himself and he knew that he was complete. That was the same feeling that engulfed me from the moment Emma agreed to stop fighting her feelings for me and said yes last night. My life was complete . I had my family, my love and my company . Finally , the universe was working in my favour . I was the happiest man alive.

I wore a proud smile as I strode into the lobby. The stares I was getting showed that everyone seemed to notice how extremely happy I was.

" Good morning, Sir." Mike greeted me with an amused expression on his face .

" Good morning Mike , remind me to give you a raise later today." I told him happily . " You too Davina." I said to one of my accountants.

Mike's jaws dropped and Davina's eyes widened as they watched me do what was almost a happy dance as I headed to the elevator . Rachael, who was talking to the receptionist, spotted me immediately and her brows raised inquisitively as she stopped her discussion and followed me behind , scurrying to keep up with my foot steps.

" Good morning, Logan . You seem exceptionally happy today . Is there something I don't know ?" She asked when she caught up to me .

We both got into the elevator together and she pressed the button that led to the floor where my office was located .

" Oh Rachael, life is good." I sighed .

She titled her head obviously amused by my happy-go-lucky attitude this morning. " Okay , I get it . You want me to guess. Did you score a huge deal for the company?"

" No," I shook my head

She hummed , tapping the pen she was holding on her chin . " I got it! You've reached out to the investors from Singapore and they're interested in working with us."

" No." I replied as the elevator doors open and I stepped out with Rachael following closely. " You'll have to guess again."

" Forbes has finally made you the Richest Man in the world ?" Rachael guessed for the third time .

I turned to her with an amused expression on my face . " Not yet but we're getting there ."

" What is it then ? Tell me ." She said  as I walked into my office and used my key card to open the doors. I stepped in and she followed me eagerly like a little child waiting for me to give her a lollipop.