45🌸.

Song - Hurt people , hurt people by The Script.

Hurt people, they hurt people
Is it ever gonna stop?
Hurt people, they hurt people
So give me everything you've got ...

~~

Logan's POV

Fucking Jake Hartley.

I am going to kill him.

This time he had crossed the fucking line . How dare he put his hands on my woman ? How dare he touch her in the way that he did ? How dare he out his lips on her and propose to her ? Who the fuck gave him that fucking audacity ? He doesn't get to mess with me and get away with it. Not when it comes to my woman. Not this time . And Emma...fuck. How could she let him do all of that ? I knew this or something more sinister was Jake's plan all along .

I had every reason to be insecure about her and Jake because his advances towards her were clear as day. He wanted her . He has always wanted her . Now I know that he was never okay with Emma and I being in a relationship again (even though that was an open secret) , what he did last night was take matters into his own hands .

Just the memory of the image of him kissing Emma made bile rise up in my throat. I was fucking infuriated right now . I told Emma that Jake was a problem but she never saw it that way. She always thought I was being unnecessarily insecure . From what I know , she and Jake had fallen out a couple of times and he had managed to swindle his way into her life again and she accepted him back. I'm all for forgiving people and giving them second chances but her being 'just friends' with Jake directly conflicted with our relationship. The fact that she couldn't see that maddens me .If only she had just stayed home like I suggested or at least put some fucking defined boundaries between her and Jake , none if this would have happened.

As for Jake Hartley, he was definitely going insane and I was going to reset his brain and bring him back to his senses .

" Don't do anything drastic, just back to the office and we'll figure out a way to tackle of all of this." Rachael said .

I was heading to Ross Mobile and she  had been trying to pacify me for the past five minutes that I had been on a call with her but it wasn't working .

" This is a fucking mess, Rachael. It's a big fucking mess !" I told her . " This scandal has spread over the whole of America and maybe the other six fucking continents in the world . Do you know what everyone is saying ? They're all saying I'm the dumbass boyfriend who didn't know he was getting cheated on."

I was swiping at some blogs and their headlines were just outrageous. Some said that Jake , Emma and I were in a threesome. Other claimed that Emma and I were in an open relationship, others made me up to be some love struck man that knew his girlfriend was cheating in him but let her because of how in love I was with her . In the comments , some sympathized with me while and bashed Emma , calling her all sorts of names while others blamed me . This was all too messy.

" I understand how mad you are and you have every right to be but I have already contacted Mrs Priestly. She'll know the best way to tackle the situation ." Rachael replied.

Miss Priestly is my publicist and a fucking great one at that . She was a master strategist who could make you see even the darkest shade of blue as white . Rachael wasn't wrong when she said that Miss Priestly would know the best way to tackle this situation but that's the problem. With everything going on like Calvin's murder and making sure that Collin and Hugh do not go back on their word , (because Collin's stance still seemed fluctuant ) , the last thing I needed right now was a scandal as huge as this one . A scandal like this would require a thorough clean up process.