41🌸.

Song -  23 by Miley Cyrus and Juicy J

I'm in the club high on purp with some shades on
Tatted up, mini skirt with my J's on
In the club high on purp with some shades on
Tatted up, mini skirt with my J's on...

~~

I woke up early the next morning to make sure the venue for Maddie's Bridal shower was set. Maddie was still fast asleep when I freshened up, put on a nice floral dress and paired it with my favorite sandals. I applied my sunscreen and lip gloss then headed out to meet Declan.

We were both going to supervise the decorations of of the JA'O restaurant in the hotel . That was the venue where the bridal shower was going to hold. It had a nude theme to it but with all the decorations I had in mind , the place was bound to look more lively by the time the decorators would be done. There were already beautiful flower and balloon arrangements on the walls and the long table where we were all going to be seated.

The hall arrangement was a surprise for Maddie and me and the other girls had the duty of keeping her away from this particular restaurant till it was evening. I had all assigned them roles in preparation of Maddie's bridal shower.

First on the itinerary for today was having breakfast together at the outdoor restaurant beside the pool. Next we would all head to the SPA to have our scheduled massages and facials . Taylor and Aisha were to escort Maddie to the hair salon to get her hair done. After that,  it would be Savannah's turn to be with her while the makeup artists I booked for her, got her makeup done. Then Zara would be with her while she got dressed for the event.

" Sorry , would you mind moving the vase over there ? I don't want it clashing with the centerpiece." I told one of the florists. Fortunately, I grew up helping my mom set up flowers for wedding parties and the likes so , I knew a thing or two about flower arrangements.

" Is it better here ?" The middle aged woman asked as she moved the vase to the other end of the table.

I smiled. " Perfect."

The sound of my phone starting to ring drew my attention and I searched my small purse to find it. I guessed that Maddie was now awake and she was trying to reach me to ask where I was. However, when I checked the caller I.D , it was Logan's name on my screen. It caused the smile on my face to become wider as I moved further away from the decoration team to take the call.

" Hey angel."

" Hey handsome." I replied . " Miss me already ?"

" Of course I do . In fact , I'm counting the seconds till you're back home." His rough morning voice sent vibrations down my spine.

" It's just one more day, baby and I'll come back to you." I assured him.

" Can't wait. How are you though ? Are you good ? I saw the pictures you sent last night. Seems like you're having the time of your life."

" I am, Loggy bear. It's so beautiful here in Cancun. I mean the weather is quite hot but it's still amazing regardless." I replied in an enthused manner. " And don't get me started about the hotel. Well it's more like a holiday resort but my point is, it's so gorgeous. The rooms, the hot tub on the porch, the beach, I've never seen anything quite like it ."

" I'll ignore the fact that you just called me Loggy bear because you're enjoying your time with your friends and that's all I want for you ."

" Well you know Loggy bear is a catchy name and it's cute. Bless your mother for coming up with it." I teased him.

" You're right, it's her I have to blame." He chuckled.

" She's a gem, leave her alone." I chuckled. " But yes, the experience here has been so amazing ." I started to download him on everything that happened yesterday. "The Mexican culture, the food...ugh to die for. The people are so friendly too . And oh my God, the infinity pools are everything! So we met some guys by the pool yesterday and guess what ? They're from the Mexican national hockey team. We ended up having dinner with them last night."