39🌸. ( Steamy Scene Alert⚠️)

Song - Good for you by Selena Gomez

Cause I just wanna look good for you, good for you, oh-oh
I just wanna look good for you, good for you, oh-oh
Let me show you how proud I am to be yours
Leave this dress a mess on the floor
Still look good for you, good for you, oh-oh...

~~

Logan's POV

" Avery is sleeping now ." Emma informed me, once she entered my room.

" And I made sure Alex and Jason were in their rooms, even though I know they won't be sleeping anytime soon." I responded as I took off his blazer and threw it across the room. It landed on the chair in front of my Vanity mirror.

" Those two are mischievous." She chuckled, taking off my heels.

" Hopefully, they go to sleep early because we have a long night ."

The thought of what Emma had told me in the car as I drove us back home continuously made my little man thud with excitement in my pants. I hadn't seen her so sexually charged up. I'm sure it had everything to do with our earlier rendezvous in my parent's house. Now that everyone was in their various rooms and I had her all to myself , I couldn't wait to take her all night.

She smirked. " We'll just have to be quiet then."

Whenever we have my kids in the house either at her place or mine, we make it our mission to be as quiet as possible while having sex. The last thing we wanted was for one of them to catch us in the act. Especially Avery.

I took long strides towards her till I was standing close enough to inhale her sweet scent. Sliding my hands down from her lower back to her waist, I pulled her closer to me. " That won't be a problem."

She half smiled in a sexy manner that sparked the desire within me. There was something about Emma tonight and I was willing to explore every inch of her body until I found out what it was. She tilted her head to the side as her eyes roamed my  face, then she started unbuttoning my shirt. She bit her lip sultrily as she undid the buttons, slowly.

My little man was as hard as a rock right now and my groin hurt from the desire waiting to explode within me. I'm sure she could feel my hardness in her lower abdomen. There was no hiding with it.

She undid the last button and I freed my hands so that she could pull the shirt off me. Once the shirt fell to the floor, she wrapped her hands around my neck and I closed the gap between us immediately.

Kissing Emma feels like fueling a fire. The more fuel you pour, the bigger the fire becomes. That's the only way I can explain it. Kissing her feels so sensational and it leaves me wanting more of her. I love the way she let me have control as I sucked at her tongue and nibble her lips, my hands roaming all over her body. She's mine and she fucking knows it.

As I kissed the sensitive spot behind her ear, the spot she loves, the throaty moan she released, sent me into a fucking frenzy. I reached for the strap of her dress to pull it off her shoulders but she stopped me.

My brows creased. " Is something wrong ?"

" No," she shook her head.

Fuck, don't tell me she's changed her mind about having sex tonight. Even if I'll heed to her wishes, it would drive me crazy .

Her hands slid up my bare torso, as her perfect green eyes met mine. " I want to be in control tonight."

Fuck .

The way she said that made my dick twitch in delight.

I knew Emma was a little drunk . She had about two glasses to drink at the party this evening but she was not too drunk not to know what she was saying or doing. In fact you wouldn't even notice that she was . That's why I didn't bother questioning if she was serious or not. The serious expression on her face was was all the answer I needed.