21🌸.

I'm never getting over you by Gone West.

I want the end to be easier than the start
You were a hopeful heart that I shattered apart
I wanna say goodbye and disappear
Don't wanna watch if you break down into tears

Don't try to make me stay
'Cause I ain't gonna change my mind

Take a good look at the pain in my face 'fore you walk away
Memorize all the hurt in my eyes, not what I say
I'm gonna give you what you wanted
Though my heart will never stop
Tell you that I'm fine even though I'm not
You're gonna know for the rest of your life
This is true, I'm never gettin' over you
I'm never gettin' over you...

I arrived outside Logan's mansion and he let me in gladly. He's dressed in a suit as usual but I noticed something different about him . His hair. He had gotten a new hair cut and some of it was tousled to the side . His signature fragrance engulfed me and I almost lost my stance staring at him .

" Wow , you look amazing." He said as he gaped at my dress.

I slowly and instinctively lowered my head to check out my dress. I was wearing a nude midi dress and mules. I didn't think much of the dress . It was just sitting in my wardrobe and I randomly chose it.

" Thank you ." I reply . " You don't look too bad yourself."

He smiled revealing his pearl white teeth, his fingers ran over the tips of the lapel on the suit . " It's Avery's first school play. I had to look my best."

Look at him , really trying ...

" Talking about Avery , where is she anyway?" I asked looking around . I heard Alex and Jason's voices from upstairs but I didn't hear Avery's.

As if on cue , I saw her running down the stairs and heading towards me . " Emma , you came !"

" Yes sweetie , I did ." I said as she practically jumped on me .

" I'm so happy that you came . How do I look ? Alex helped me pick my outfit .She says it's very pretty.Do you think so too?" She asked in a concerned manner  .
She was dressed in a peach floral A line dress with layers of tulle underneath.

" She's absolutely right . You look gorgeous and you're going to be the prettiest sleeping beauty ever ."

" Thanks and thanks Dad." She said , hugging   Logan .

" Why are you thanking me sweet pea?" Logan asked a little bit surprised

" For bringing Emma." She replied.

" You know I'll always do everything to make you happy ." He lifted her up and pecked her cheek making her giggle. My heart melted into a huge puddle but I managed to keep myself together. I was glad I decided to damn everything and be there for Avery . Seeing her happy like this , it was totally worth it.

At that moment, Moria appeared from the hallway with her purse under her arms.

" Mr Ross I'll be leaving now."

" Alright, take care and I'll see you tomorrow."

" Goodnight Sir." She said before she turned to me. " Oh hi , Emma. I didn't know you were coming."

" It was a last minute thing." I told her.

" Oh, okay. Well I hope I'll be seeing you around more often." She replied with a bright smile before walking towards the front door.