Chapter 3-4: Madame Bawhstrella

Min Min: This place surely gives me the shivers.

Reach Area

Heroes turn

Luigi activated his Itchy Feet, went to full cover and shot the Ziggy.

Min Min went to full cover, fired a honey laser from her Dragon Arm aimed at the Supporter.

Mario team jumped to the metal block and bounce shot the Supporter.

Enemies turn

The Ziggy went to half cover, shot Mario and activated its villain sight.

The other Ziggy went to the pipe.

The Smashers moved but stopped.

Heroes turn

Peach Rabbid sent out her Sentry (The Ziggy shot the Sentry) and it blew up the Smashers.

Terry dashed into the Smashers and team jumped to the other side of the battlefield.

Luigi dashed into the Smasher, double team jumped to the other side, shot the Ziggy and activated his Steely Stare.

Mario dashed into the Smasher and whacked the Ziggy.

Enemies turn

The Smashers (One of them was shot twice by Luigi) (Another Smasher was shot by Luigi) moved but stopped.

Heroes turn

Min Min punched the Smasher and went to the metal block.

Mario went to half cover.

Luigi team jumped to full cover.

Enemies turn

The Hopper went to half cover, shot the full cover and activated its outer shell.

The other Hopper team jumped to half cover and shot Luigi.

Another Hopper double team jumped to full cover and shot Luigi.

Heroes turn

Mario went to the metal block

Min Min team jumped to the other side.

Peach Rabbid healed herself, Luigi and Min Min and sent out her Sentry.

Luigi activated his Itchy Feet, sent out his Sentry and it blew up ink on the Hopper and went to full cover.

Enemies turn

The Hopper push shot Peach Rabbid and went to the pipe.

Another Hopper shot Peach Rabbid, activated its outer shell and went to half cover.

The inked Hopper activated its outer shell and went to the half cover.

Heroes turn

The Sentry blew up on the Hopper pushing it.

Mario went to the open, activated his M-Power.

Peach Rabbid activated her Shield.

Terry used Rising Upper on the cover and went to the metal block.

Luigi dashed into the Hopper's shell, shot the Hopper and activated his Steely Stare.

Enemies turn

The Hopper was double bounce shot by Luigi.

Another Hopper (Luigi shot the Hopper) went to the full cover and shot Luigi's cover.