Chapter 1-2: Flower "Bud"

Mario and his friends meet up with a sunflower.

Beep-0: Greetings, sweet golden perennial of the prairie! We are...

The sunflower then spat green goo at Luigi Rabbid.

Beep-0: WHY did you do THAT?

Sunflower: Hmpf! After that strange creature with my headset got here - those guys have been nothing but bad news!

Beep-0: I assure you, THESE Rabbids are not like their colleagues!

Kirby: Poyo!

Sunflower: Oh! Well, if you can stop him I'll happily reward you. He's zapping his brethren left and right - turns them real nasty.

Beep-0: I don't suppose you would come with us to help?

Sunflower: Sorry folks, but it's time THIS flower took things... underground.

Then the sunflower went underground and our heroes went on to stop the enemies, they now found another cannon but it was angry.

Kirby: Poyo?

Beep-0: It's broken... for now. Though considering how dangerous it is I have a hard time believing the Rabbids won't fix it.

Just then, a Ziggy dashed into Beep-0 and Beep-0 got another message.

From: F.B.
To: Beep-0

Dear Beep-0, if one is to prevail, one MUST practice! Please sharpen your movement skills so you can turn the tables on those rascally Rabbids! I've just uploaded a few suggestions to help you guide your team in the next battle! QUICK!

Signed, Your Biggest Fan

Defeat All

Beep-0: You can deal damage while on the move by preforming a DASH! Select a cell with an enemy and press A. Also, you can cover more ground with a TEAM JUMP! Select a cell with an ally and press A. How about an epic combo? After you DASH an enemy, preform a TEAM JUMP with an ally!

Heroes turn

Mario dashed on the Ziggy and his on a half block then he shot the Ziggy and it vanished.

Mario team jumped Luigi Rabbid over to the metal box and shot the Ziggy.

Peach Rabbid did the same thing Luigi Rabbid did and the 2nd Ziggy vanished.

Enemies turn

The Ziggy shot Peach Rabbid and dashed Mario and came back to the same box.

Heroes turn

Mario dashed on the Ziggy and shot him making him vanish to thin air.

End of Battle

The heroes got in the pipe leading to the red button which activated the cannon, and the bronze chest had a Peach Rabbid figure, and went to the next battle area.