Chapter 3-9: Opening Night!

Beep-0: Why, it's a theater!

Mario: Shulk's vision was a big stage.

Luigi: Tom Phan has a thing for dramatics.

Beep-0 received another message.

From: F.B
To: Beep-0

Beep-0, just a quick note to let you know my email was hacked. Please ignore any messages about a Mr. Tom Phan as I suspect it's a trap... though no doubt you figured that out for yourself already, as I'm sure it was as obvious to you as it was to me.

Signed, Your Biggest Fan

Iggy: Surprise!

Mario: Bowser Jr!

Ganon: And the Koopalings!

???: They tricked you by those fake messages!

Ganon: Toon Link?!

Mario: Robin?!

Luigi: Marth!

Mii Gunner: Chrom!

Roy: You dorks finally came to see the show! (It's me, Roy Koopa, not that Fire Emblem dork by the way.)

Mii Brawler: You sent those fake messages! Mr Tom Phan isn't real! We knew it the whole time! More like suspected. Or right at the last second.

Iggy: He's real, alright! And he'll make his debut right now!

Larry: With the "Relics of Goodness" together. Morton.

Morton: ROAR!

Spawny fired a beam at the Rabbid, gramophone and Boo Balloon.

Lemmy: Try switching the words "Tom" and "Phan" around. Whaddya get?

Bowser Jr and Koopalings: PHANTOM!

Phantom: Hogs the Spotlight!

Act 1

Phantom: Bwah... Hum... Ahem. Bwaaaah, bwah bwah. BWAAAAAAAH! Bwah. Ahem... Hmph! You think yours is a real moustache? Who's done me a thousand wrongs, ever since Donkey Kong? Slithering down every pipe, despite his plumb shaped body type!